Ha, just had a practice of my poem for the performance tonight, and I said this:

Stick upon stick upon stick

Rise up into twilight sky (yes, I actually said this.)

The only hope of help

For island stranded clouds of smoke.

Wise old Kensuke runs up,

Yet more Michael held in his arms.

He tosees it into the crackling fire.

Billowing freedom blazes ever higher.

The final chance there is.

@Blooper: Ever had one of these?

2457643793_48312d735c.jpg

Unwrap one, take out the gum, lick the wrapper, and stick it on your forehead. Wait 30 seconds.

I've done that before about three years ago. It wasn't that bad. :D

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

I am shipping my laptop in about an hour, so in case anybody PMs me I just want you all to know that I won't have my new PC until probably Tuesday. Thanks.

Here is too hoping my laptop is still at the post office tomorrow morning, friggin' Craigs List scammers :roll:

signature.png

I eat toothpicks during work...
Eat or chew on?

I start out by chewing on them, and then I kinda... eat them. But that was at my old job. I don't have access to toothpicks at my new one.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

I'm going to wild water kingdom tomorrow (its a water park), and i get to take care of children, how fun.

I'm terrified of the slides anyways, so ill just get them to go on it. Not me :D

Pathetic Attempt to get you people to see my newest WIP: WOAH, Jerkfight has a new WIP in his gallery go check it out :D

omExTE6.png

@boltbait: I always check the galleria when it's updated, the only problem is that people can't express their feeling about them on that thread, otherwise it would have more pages then oma's gallery. :lol:

yhsjjie.png

History repeats itself, because nobody was paying attention the first time.

@boltbait: I always check the galleria when it's updated, the only problem is that people can't express their feeling about them on that thread, otherwise it would have more pages then oma's gallery. :lol:

Express your feelings at the artist's personal gallery thread.

Does anyone care that I put stuff into the galleria?

Does anyone look at it?

Am I wasting my time searching out stuff to put in there?

Should I be thinking about this kind of thing this late at night?

Yes, yes, no, no.

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

Same here.

omExTE6.png

Does anyone care that I put stuff into the galleria?

Does anyone look at it?

Am I wasting my time searching out stuff to put in there?

Should I be thinking about this kind of thing this late at night?

Of course we care. It is a lot of work and we all realize it is important. It would be the new paint.net users that would head to the galleria first .... then say woooo I had better get myself over to those individual galleries for a better look at their other items and see if I can pick up some tips. The galleria has sent many newbies to my PM box for little chats and tiny little help me over this hurdle please requests. I'm now starting to see some of those PM's pay off big time. Several of those people now are at the stage they have been showing up in the galleria.

I say its a very valuable service you provide for us all. Please keep it up.

I've sent in a few nominations lately about tut adaptations for the galleria. I'm looking forward to seeing them in the galleria.

ciao OMA

Don't forget blooper some of the items were made with previous versions of the program, and not as many plugins were avail. Those are infact more impressive in my opinion. There were many new concepts and inovative ideas sparked by many of the earlier works. They required major workarounds that sparked ideas for the plugin fellows to hone to the end users requirements. Giving you all the many new plugins. Many of the "better works" coming out now were based on those very forward thinking artistic developments.

I would like to see however a notation of the version # of paint.net on each piece. This would give a good idea of how the program has progressed.

ciao OMA

in my case Simon it would be about almost all of them depending on the picture :lol::lol: maybe a screen shot or two of in the process. Takes away some of those pm's , "I don't beleive you did the whole thing in Paint.net" :lol:

Why do you think I did the hummer start to finish step by step in my gallery just to show its 100% paint.net. and to show an alternate use of a plugin.

same as when I did the pear tut. it shows some alternate useages as does the palmleaf tut. many people didn't think to use all of those plugins side by each to acheive something. simple things but good effective combo's. My sword tut shows using fonts as design, that's starting to pop up a bit more now in the personal galleries .

ciao OMA

PS

are you looking for some of your plugins in my work? "ballerina" . I'm working on something now and will try to feature something of yours in the work.

I hate to come across as an elitist, but I think some of the stuff in there isn't good enough. I think you should raise the bar.

I afraid I have to agree with Blooper on this one... I remember once going to GIMP's forum and seen their Galleria...

And I am a believer that whatever they can do, we can too... Sigh...

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

I hate to come across as an elitist, but I think some of the stuff in there isn't good enough. I think you should raise the bar.

I afraid I have to agree with Blooper on this one... I remember once going to GIMP's forum and seen their Galleria...

And I am a believer that whatever they can do, we can too... Sigh...

I'm already putting the best stuff in there, so if I raise the bar... what, nothing gets in?

If you want me to raise the bar, make better stuff!

(or, at least, nominate better stuff)

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game