The <off topic> thread

I spent Independence Day in Vancouver, BC, Canada. The entire week as well. And what a week.

Two choir performances the Monday we arrived at the festival. Then, for the next three days, five-ish hours of rehearsal each day to prepare for the final concerts on Friday and Saturday. Eight hours on Friday. But we got multiple standing ovations for that (when performing for Asian grandmas at one of the concerts, no less!). Also, I did a short solo, which needed some time for preparation (and I ended up going flat during the performance anyway), and finally, a huge, huge concert on Saturday in a joint concert with a mass chorus on stage of all the attending choirs.

It was amazing.

And now I'm home, and kind of sad.

But anyway, what did I miss?

Exploding stuff. Probably some rain.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

rhfjdjejdw.th.png

Is there anyway to modify a file in C:\Program Files\Paint.NET or a registry file to change the colour behind the canvas to get a setup like the one above?

This would only be for personal use, so i don't think its illegal, or breaking any forum rules (i checked).

Soo.. is there anyway?

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

rhfjdjejdw.th.png

Is there anyway to modify a file in C:\Program Files\Paint.NET or a registry file to change the colour behind the canvas to get a setup like the one above?

This would only be for personal use, so i don't think its illegal, or breaking any forum rules (i checked).

Soo.. is there anyway?

That would be a neat idea, to have customizable interfaces in pdn. :D

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)

I have just promoted two images to the galleria and right now I want to promote similar items. That is...

I am looking for images where people followed tutorials and created exception art.

Can you help me by finding posts within the tutorial section with images you think should be featured in the galleria? If you do, simply report those posts. I would like to feature up to 10 images in this catagory.

Thanks!

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game

Quick question: anybody know if there is a site that offers free domain names? I am not talking about a .COM or anything, but some really strange, free domain name. Google has led to no avail, and I don't want to purchase a domain just for my thirty day trial of Windows Home Server.

signature.png

I believe .tk's are free, as are .mp's but I'm not sure those are available to gen-pop yet. You can also get a non-top-level domain (yourname.blahblah.com) from loads of places. I have a few from no-ip.org, which allows you a choice of a lot of different TLDs, including *.no-ip.org, *.servebeer.com, and all sorts of ridiculous stuff that may or may not relate to anything useful. No-ip also provides a dynamic update client so your domain will always point to your assigned IP address, which can change anywhere from yearly to every 5 minutes depending on your ISP.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Mine:

Most active forum: The Alfredo

[ 1860 Posts / 54.55% of your posts ]

Most active topic: The thread

[ 704 Posts / 20.65% of your posts ]

OMA's:

Most active forum: The Pictorium

[ 1404 Posts / 43.70% of user’s posts ]

Most active topic: The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

[ 473 Posts / 14.72% of user’s posts ]

signature.png

Man, the majority of my posts are here in the overflow. :oops:

Total posts: 3016

[1.21% of all posts / 3.63 posts per day]

Search user’s posts

Most active forum: The Alfredo

[ 2244 Posts / 74.40% of your posts ]

Most active topic: The thread

[ 687 Posts / 22.78% of your posts ]

Ufm6Sc.png

Placeholder, new signature under construction.