Sad but true, David. That is precisely what we in Britain saw on the BBC News... Including the clips from Wikipedia. They even kept the spam edits in:

Michael Jackson was a very ... LOL BOB Iz GHEY ... life beset by ups and downs... ROLFMAO JANE **** ***** **** HIPPO...

Lorenz_84_signature_by_PhillipsJ2.png

"I am the anarchist, I am the antichrist, I am the walrus, G'JOO G'GOO G'JOOB!"

I dig a pygmy, by Charles Hawtree and the Deaf Aids. Phase One, in which Doris gets her oats.

~John Lennon

Sad but true, David. That is precisely what we in Britain saw on the BBC News... Including the clips from Wikipedia. They even kept the spam edits in:

Michael Jackson was a very ... LOL BOB Iz GHEY ... life beset by ups and downs... ROLFMAO JANE **** ***** **** HIPPO...

I dig a pygmy, by Charles Hawtree and the Deaf Aids. Phase One, in which Doris gets her oats.

~John Lennon

~John Lennon

So, I decided to join a bunch of possible scholarship opportunities. And it included a certain contest in which photographers upload the best photo they've ever taken. I know there are a lot of good photographers here, so I thought I'd just mention it. http://www.brickfish.com/Lifestyles/MyFavoritePhoto

I even uploaded my own (even though I'm a bit of a novice). Now I'm not asking anyone to support me, I'm just asking to vote if you like it, critique it if you don't. My access to social networks is really restricted at the moment, which is why I sorta wanted to spread it out to the best of my ability...

And I promise never to post like this again :wink:

So, I decided to join a bunch of possible scholarship opportunities. And it included a certain contest in which photographers upload the best photo they've ever taken. I know there are a lot of good photographers here, so I thought I'd just mention it. http://www.brickfish.com/Lifestyles/MyFavoritePhoto

I even uploaded my own (even though I'm a bit of a novice). Now I'm not asking anyone to support me, I'm just asking to vote if you like it, critique it if you don't. My access to social networks is really restricted at the moment, which is why I sorta wanted to spread it out to the best of my ability...

I am obsessed with Call of Duty: World at War.

I could play for hours.

I am kind of like that too, except the game I could play for hours is definitely Battlefield Bad Company. I don't know why... ;)

i play CoD on pc.

WaW is not a bad game, but cod4 ( modern warfare) is oh so much better. and cod6 coming out this year, i think it was featured in e3?

cod6 is going to be modern warfare 2. :D

I could play for hours.

I am kind of like that too, except the game I could play for hours is definitely Battlefield Bad Company. I don't know why... ;)

i play CoD on pc.

WaW is not a bad game, but cod4 ( modern warfare) is oh so much better. and cod6 coming out this year, i think it was featured in e3?

I could play for hours.

i play CoD on pc.

I could play for hours.

i play CoD on pc.