Hello, fellow peoples. Today, I intended on buying an iPod touch 2G (8GB) for $165 from a guy on craigslist. We agreed to meet halfway (he lives on the other side of Orlando, like ~30 miles away). So I tell him I'll be taking a bus there ($2 gets you from the edge of the county to downtown, woot). He never answered back, so I decided to be a healthy person and bike 5 miles to a pawn shop, and bought an ugly brown 30GB Zune instead for $70.

Funny. It came with about 150 songs, and a weird wallpaper. Though I actually listen to most of those artists there, I'm clearing all the data in it.

EDIT: Oh, and I'm only buying it for entertainment while I go to Ohio by car and back (I'll be gone 6 days), so that gives me enough time to return it for a full refund in the end :D

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Hello, fellow peoples. Today, I intended on buying an iPod touch 2G (8GB) for $165 from a guy on craigslist. We agreed to meet halfway (he lives on the other side of Orlando, like ~30 miles away). So I tell him I'll be taking a bus there ($2 gets you from the edge of the county to downtown, woot). He never answered back, so I decided to be a healthy person and bike 5 miles to a pawn shop, and bought an ugly brown 30GB Zune instead for $70.

Funny. It came with about 150 songs, and a weird wallpaper. Though I actually listen to most of those artists there, I'm clearing all the data in it.

EDIT: Oh, and I'm only buying it for entertainment while I go to Ohio by car and back (I'll be gone 6 days), so that gives me enough time to return it for a full refund in the end :D

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

Zune... is the bomb. I can't wait till the HD comes out, I'm totally buying it.

And yeah uH, that's pretty much a typical Craigslist experiance, sadly.

Ufm6Sc.png

Placeholder, new signature under construction.

Ufm6Sc.png

Ufm6Sc.png

Ufm6Sc.png