Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

Wow... Big Brother anyone? I'm glad technology like that is useful, but how long do you think it will before before it starts invading people's privacy?

Wow... Big Brother anyone? I'm glad technology like that is useful, but how long do you think it will before before it starts invading people's privacy?

I was bored yesterday, so I installed a few extensions to make Firefox look like Internet Explorer 8. It's pretty convincing, I'd say. Indeed, it's probably the most complete and extension-compatible Firefox skin I've ever used - most skins do alright with the default setup but choke when you have as many extra extensions as I do, but with this one, I've only noticed one minor display glitch with the Beta version of a complex addon I don't use too often: one of the buttons in one of the editing panes for Zotero Beta doesn't round the edges properly.

I definitely tip my hat to the guys who made it.

Check it out:

explorerfoxsm.png

Click for full-size

I was bored yesterday, so I installed a few extensions to make Firefox look like Internet Explorer 8. It's pretty convincing, I'd say. Indeed, it's probably the most complete and extension-compatible Firefox skin I've ever used - most skins do alright with the default setup but choke when you have as many extra extensions as I do, but with this one, I've only noticed one minor display glitch with the Beta version of a complex addon I don't use too often: one of the buttons in one of the editing panes for Zotero Beta doesn't round the edges properly.

I definitely tip my hat to the guys who made it.

Check it out:

explorerfoxsm.png

Click for full-size

^ I'm using the myFireFox theme with basically all the additional add-ons mentioned in the long description - exceptions are Showcase and Ctrl-Tab: I'm using Tab Catalog instead for both features. The URL formatting is actually a part of the skin - I tried installing the Locationbar along side it, but there seems to be a conflict with what the skin is already doing.

^ I'm using the myFireFox theme with basically all the additional add-ons mentioned in the long description - exceptions are Showcase and Ctrl-Tab: I'm using Tab Catalog instead for both features. The URL formatting is actually a part of the skin - I tried installing the Locationbar along side it, but there seems to be a conflict with what the skin is already doing.

http://lifehacker.com/5270199/all+glass ... cy-effects

That sorta how my Firefox looks like on 7. I have a minimal wallapaper so its actually pretty awesome. :mrgreen:

If anyone who watches Top Gear here, they've "apparently revealed" who The Stig is. If you wanna know who it is just look below.

Hidden Content:
[reason]The Stig's Identity[/reason]

Its Michael Schumacher!!

I don't actually believe 'em. I'm pretty sure its not an F1 driver as Clarkson has said a few times that the Stig doesn't take the F1 racing line.

http://lifehacker.com/5270199/all+glass ... cy-effects

That sorta how my Firefox looks like on 7. I have a minimal wallapaper so its actually pretty awesome. :mrgreen:

If anyone who watches Top Gear here, they've "apparently revealed" who The Stig is. If you wanna know who it is just look below.

Hidden Content:
[reason]The Stig's Identity[/reason]

Its Michael Schumacher!!

I don't actually believe 'em. I'm pretty sure its not an F1 driver as Clarkson has said a few times that the Stig doesn't take the F1 racing line.

Wow... I got out of school, like, a month ago... :shock:

Month and a half here. I can't believe people are still in school.

Wow... I got out of school, like, a month ago... :shock:

Month and a half here. I can't believe people are still in school.

im in school for 2 more weeks, and then 2 week holiday, and then back to another 10 weeks of school, and then 2 week break ; for the next 6 years ;_;

im in school for 2 more weeks, and then 2 week holiday, and then back to another 10 weeks of school, and then 2 week break ; for the next 6 years ;_;