Just sang a few songs at a karaoke...haven't been to one in a long time. Not since before my voice changed. I hate how you have to stick to the tune exactly not even little pitch lifts; there's no personal style involved. Which is how my friends got a higher score than my by humming the tune into the mike.

Star Trek was AMAZING.
Yeah it was.
I never occurred to me to think of it as space as the thing that was moving!

An off-hand comment referring to a "real" theory :)http://www.space.com/businesstechnology ... drive.html

"The idea is that you take a chunk of space-time and move it," said Marc Millis, former head of NASA's Breakthrough Propulsion Physics Project. "The vehicle inside that bubble thinks that it's not moving at all. It's the space-time that's moving."

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

Apparently Captain Kirk found it hard to do the salute, and another cast member couldnt do it, do they had to use glue

Zachary Quinto, actually. Awkward, since he played Spock. :-) Not a problem unique to him, though. Dame Judith Anderson (T'Lar in Star Trek III) couldn't do it, either, and there's some thought that William Shatner is also unable.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

...um...Nimoy and Shatner are good friends...

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

128791041209229929.jpg

Hmm, decisions decisions, choosing what to do for my DT GCSE coursework starting next year is the last thing I want to do because right now I have a cold and this could lead to be being mad enough to sue my body for the trouble it's caused me with a 3/4 of a new tooth grown and a 1/6 of another new tooth growing making it hard for me to chew. :twisted: :evil:

In other news, I've just watched Ashes to Ashes and the finale of Heroes on BBC iPlayer! :)

Hmm, decisions decisions, choosing what to do for my DT GCSE coursework starting next year is the last thing I want to do because right now I have a cold and this could lead to be being mad enough to sue my body for the trouble it's caused me with a 3/4 of a new tooth grown and a 1/6 of another new tooth growing making it hard for me to chew. :twisted: :evil:

In other news, I've just watched Ashes to Ashes and the finale of Heroes on BBC iPlayer! :)

Can't be bothered with Ashes to Ashes, 1st series was so meh.

This is crazy... according to a study, 41% of all pc software is pirated globally :shock:

It also says that the United States has a 20% piracy rate. Maybe this is why our economy is in a recession...?

I heard about this from Lifehacker, by being subscribed to their RSS feed.

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)