Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

THAT is creative!

I really wish to install it but

I haven't even tested this one out

And if it broke my computer, who would repair it? :)

Well you can rest assure that it won't harm your computer. Nothing special was used to create the cursors-- just Paint.NET and Inkscape. The only thing that might be wrong with it is that the "hotspot" would be off by a pixel or two. But just for your enjoyment, I'll test them out.

EDIT: Okay, I just tested them all out and saved it as a theme on my computer. I must say that it is more accurate than I thought it would be. It would actually pretty useful if you happen to have a wood/abstract MS theme. But either way, I'm going to keep using the Next OS cursors.

A little offtopic but...

Cornipsus from the Shape3D plugin topic[/url]":1f647]It would be incredible if you could upload your own 3d objects.

Then MKT replied:

Thank you. Cornipsus.

I am changing Shape3D again now.

I am devoted to this work now.

A few days or a week. I do not know it,; but ...

If it is over, I will try it.

If I'm hearing this right, you will be able to upload 3D objects?! Is it possible that PDN will eventually not be able to handle this plugin?

I didn't want to post in the actual topic in case MKT assumed by what I said is true and PDN can't handle it and stop developing it. So, if you do read this MKT, ignore me for the time being.

On topic, nice cursors uH, I prefer the Next OS pack personally.

A little offtopic but

*points to title of thread*

:P

If he were to actually enable 3d model importing, the first thing I would do is use my TrackMania BMW Z4 to skin with it! One can only imagine the possibilities!

And one last thing about my cursor pack.... I really did that pack for advertisement-- I have the 2 newest cursor packs on dA for the moment which doubles the clicks for me.

BTW, wow! I already have 27 downloads for the Next OS!

If he were to actually enable 3d model importing, the first thing I would do is use my TrackMania BMW Z4 to skin with it! One can only imagine the possibilities!

I ain't saying that its a necessarily a bad thing, I'm quite exciting also, but I'm just wondering about PDN and its ability to handle such an activity, after all it is only a bitmap editor.*

But yes, I am excited and I have full confidence that MKT will be able to pull something off.

*But, I'm not a coder so I'm really out of my field here, which is why all this is just assumptions, nothing more.

Amazing. In about one day, my Next OS cursor pack becomes the second most popular deviation in my album. I'm also happy to see that there have been 29 downloads (and none of them were mine).

The S3D plugin already transfers to XML, so i don't see why it cant export to OBJ or NIF files...

Again, off the current topic:

Favorite and Most Despised Movies:

DUNE and The Bridge to Terabithia

How can you hate Bridge to Terabithia!? Seriously, I love that movie.

(Whoa... Dan being serious? Who would have ever seen that coming?)

Not trying to judge you, or anything. Everyone has their own opinions, and no one's is wrong, bla bla bla. I'm just surprised, is all...

Terabithia... the main reason I don't like it is they killed of the girl. My opinion, though, and yes DUNE with Sting. Directed by David Lynch and produced by, um... Rafaella de Laurentis?

Actually, the problem there is the previews don't follow the movie at all. The only things the previews show are the wondery, fantasy bits.

I honestly didn't recall I had ever read the book until I saw the movie, at which time I thought: "Wait... rope swing, treehouse, fateful trip to art museum... I read a book like this once!"

from what i saw of the previews, Terabithia doesnt follow the book at all

Exactly what I thought. The book wasn't supposed to be fantasy. I didn't even know it was based on the book until a co-worker told me.

The book sucked.

no getting around it, it was horrible, but the previews actually made the movie worth seeing, is it?

Just like that transformers thing,

cartoon=really bad

nicely animated cgi=nice