Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

I get my new Skullcandy's tomorrow :D

Getting Full Metal Jackets Half Price ;P Only because I broke my previous pair :lol:

Check out them here: http://www.skullcandy.com/shop/full-met ... -p-30.html

:P Headphones are cooler :)

Bose FTW

Eww and eww. I go riding on my bike heaps. Head phones don't go well with a helmet. Or I could take my helmet off, and disobey the rule of COOL KIDZ WEAR LIDZ.

i dont see why theyre making such a massive fuss on coloured earphones. i dont get it :(

“We have developed the Philips Bubbles range of headphones so that music lovers can find a headphone that matches their personality and reflects the real individual.

lol :lol: Yes, reflecting and matching their personality... wow.

I need a new pair of headphones, although right now I have some pretty sweet desktop speakers connected to my laptop ;)

As far as I know, only the Admin deletes stuff. Mods can only lock. And by "won't go away," I mean they just won't quit.

I'm the only one with permissions to delete users. This is primarily for safety reasons, to reduce the probability that the wrong user gets deleted.

He left for parts unknown... or real life caught up with him. ;)

Anybody remember the 3 word game? I feel an intense desire to bump it. :twisted: