Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

no that's it. but 10 years I might be dead and gone by then. just a blip of a memory. all you young programmers grow up to be adults and go to work on this real soon so Oma gets a chance to try it out. LOL!

ciao

no that's it. but 10 years I might be dead and gone by then. just a blip of a memory. all you young programmers grow up to be adults and go to work on this real soon so Oma gets a chance to try it out. LOL!

ciao

I have a better chance at dying in the next 10 years than you lol.

and by you might be dead in 10 years do you mean of old age? :?

well I am getting up there in age.... even if my mind still refuses to accept I'm the age I am, the body has its own ideas.... :lol::lol: and lately well what can I say the bucket list looks more and more important.

well I am getting up there in age.... even if my mind still refuses to accept I'm the age I am, the body has its own ideas.... :lol::lol: and lately well what can I say the bucket list looks more and more important.

ther is no way you're over 40... right? and even if you were in your 60s your still a ways to go i guess

math time 40 is a distant memory. LOL! even more so as I come up for another milestone birthday this month.

ciao

PS I pasted some pics of myself in my gallery.....check my New Years message. (I love my hairstylist she does great hair color)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

math time 40 is a distant memory. LOL! even more so as I come up for another milestone birthday this month.

ciao

PS I pasted some pics of myself in my gallery.....check my New Years message. (I love my hairstylist she does great hair color)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

lol couldn't find it but w/e im just gonna guess ur in your 70s :P

Just a guess, from the pics I've seen of her she doesn't look like shes in her 70s, but either 60s or 50s.

where are these pictures you speak of?! are you talking about that drawing of that women she did?? :?:

Just a guess, from the pics I've seen of her she doesn't look like shes in her 70s, but either 60s or 50s.

Dude... You're supposed to say "30's or maybe 40 - if it's an old pic." Oma's gonna get you.

Dude... You're supposed to say "30's or maybe 40 - if it's an old pic." Oma's gonna get you.

if they actually do look that old if u say 40 or 30 youll just look stupid you can just say you look young for your age

over 200K in there lives playing halo.

And what happens when they stop playing Halo 3 for a job, or they stop making money?

They'll most likely end up going on the doll ("pro" gaming is hardly a sustainable profession)

over 200K in there lives playing halo.

And what happens when they stop playing Halo 3 for a job, or they stop making money?

They'll most likely end up going on the doll ("pro" gaming is hardly a sustainable profession)

Agreed. Probably even the most "pro" gamer with many sponsers and bloody potato still cannot make that much income.

there's prolly only 1 gamer that actually makes a decent income. he's also the only "pro" gamer ive heard of.

i think his name is like Fatalyst but has a 1 instead of an l so like Fata1yst or something because hes got lots of merch and has like a company im guessing

It's Fatal1ty, and he has a line of gaming hardware and accessories named after him.

I'm guessing this in line with sports merch aswell; expensive, and of pathetic quality D:

Or you can read that wikipedia article instead of guessing. :-)

I did read it... after I gussed. But I shouldn't have read it since im so smart I already knew it... *flicks hair back* *sun shines down on me* xD