The <off topic> thread

Yeah. $750 for 160gb is quite expensive. It makes sense if you're doing business/professional stuff though. My computer already has 12gb of RAM and an i7 and a Velociraptor, so I'm holding off for now.

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

Yeah. $750 for 160gb is quite expensive. It makes sense if you're doing business/professional stuff though. My computer already has 12gb of RAM and an i7 and a Velociraptor, so I'm holding off for now.

OCZ's newest SSD's are pretty competitive (especially price wise), but the Intel ones definitely hold the crown, by far.

Hmm, the more "lucky" people are having a garage sale in my neighborhood. They're selling all kinds of stuff at 40% off. And stuff for them usually means...used Xbox360 Games.. old iPods..Laptops that collected dust due to iPhones.

...I'll get Dead Space kthx

Lacoste_Sculpture_Signature_by_drargor.png

wow.

i was addicted to DN (death note) for 2 days, in which i read 60 chapters, roughly 6/10 of the whole series.

and then someone told me how the antagonist died.

so i ended up reading only the last 10 chapters, in which it was very good.

i reccomend Death Note as a good manga!

Wow... >.>

Can I move in with you? xD

No kidding. Stick a Celeron in the corner and have it host the whole website off that.

The housing foundation has rules which forbid any servers on the network. :(

This apartment complex is for uni/poly students.

This connection is on a network (Funet) with all the finnish universities, polytechnics and some vocational schools.

So it's shared by thousands of people.

sig.jpg.7f312affa740bae49243c4439bc4a244.jpg

Never posted this before, but I just wanted some opinion. We did a school project, do you think this is at least a B+? My teacher didn't think so. Some of the pictures use PDN

^a very flawed attempt to make this relevant

The whole thing goes together, but videos are only allowed to be 10:00 on YouTube, so here it goes:

Part 1

Part 2

Total length is about 15:50, please watch and maybe comment or give me a rating as a response?

Changed the text in the signature yay!

PDN gallery!

My friends wanted to comment it and whatnot and for some reason Jeff is against getting a Google account, so we just split it up. Plus the first few times AVS would freeze after exporting about 10-12 minutes, so it was almost inevitable anyway

Changed the text in the signature yay!

PDN gallery!

Yahoo Video then - or Vimeo. As for it being shut down - i'm not surprised, given that they bought a site probably popular because of community videos. Video.google.com seems to now have become a video search site that mainly returns videos from YouTube. I'm not sure how Google will handle long videos presuming they'll migrate GV videos to YouTube.

KaHuc.png

The sky is a photo I took - the mountain was made in Terragen.

Nice photo. I am assuming the trees or forest (the black to the right) were trees from the photo that you smudged? Very nice sig, though. I love the simplistic nature and minimalist style of it. And I LOVE Terragen. The only thing is, I can barely use it! And I don't have the highest rendering speeds, making it impractical to use at most times.

L1ke20N1njasAuraSplats.png

Click my signature to go to my deviantART.