Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

So is this an excuse to up our posts? If so . . . nice.

But silliness aside ( :wink: ) , I just downloaded GIMP to see what the hype was about. It's alright, it's very different and has a lot of new things, but it is dreadfully slow, and the user interface is a little . . . difficult. Overall, i think PDN is much better, but it's a little early to say that I guess. Time to art it up!

Anyone else got GIMP?

hrmm

ive tried out MANY things.

gimp for one, start is very slow, much slower than photoshop

the ui is terrible compared to pdn, but still, some features are good.

I agree, PDN has a way better UI, i tried to simplify GIMP's one but it just doesn't want to improve, everything seems to be connected. But there are some good effects and tools.

I think I'm gonna stick with PDN for a bit longer . . . or forever.

I've said it before, but PDN really has it's user interface absolutely perfect, everything is where you'd expect it to be, and everything seems simple and easy the learn and use.

Anyway, to something more off-topic, I finally got my haircut. Woo. Wow, that is one boring fact.

I should trim my hair a little bit. I find more splitting ends than healthy hair...

[Edit] Wow I just realized how much of a cool sound a Closed pepsi can makes when you whack it hard. :D

{Don't do this at home. Property damage hazard.}

No, I don't think you understand. :-P After the last post on page 1499, I need to lock it, post an entire page that mentions NOTHING about it being page 1500, and then unlock it as if nothing happened. :-)

second that idea :lol::lol::lol:

when am I going to be able to lock threads? oh yes I nearly forgot that's a mods job and I'm not supposed to ask to be a mod.

:wink:

when am I going to be able to lock threads? oh yes I nearly forgot that's a mods job and I'm not supposed to ask to be a mod.

Won't stop me. So, pretty please David? :)

Won't stop me. So, pretty please David? :)

banzored.jpg