I'm possibly giving my brother an administrator account with restrictions so that it's still a limited account in terms of usability. :twisted: For some reason, I feel may regret doing this. :|

It's possible to setup an admin account with restrictions, and on XP? :?

Use Group Policy or Windows Steadystate.
Don't forget the air conditioned house.
In a scary amount of marginal reality, the house from which I abide does not have air conditioning. Except from (dare I mention this non-technological alternative?) opening the windows.

:shock: shut your mouth! Never speak of that preposterous idea again!

Wouldn't it be wiser to give him a limited account with more permissions so that you don't miss anything?
Due to programme incompatibilities, quite a few of his commonly used apps are unstable on a limited account.
I'm possibly giving my brother an administrator account with restrictions so that it's still a limited account in terms of usability. :twisted: For some reason, I feel may regret doing this. :|

Anyway, here's an unfunny joke:

Q: Which place has the most number of hired cleaners?

A: Washing-ton DC :lol::lol::lol:

And on another "random" note, how has Tony Blair got an award for making America and the world community a safer and more secure place as well as bringing peace around world. :shock:

I believe you are talking about John Howard, the prime minister before the current Australian prime minister, Kevin Rudd.

And on another "random" note, how has Tony Blair got an award for making America and the world community a safer and more secure place as well as bringing peace around world. :shock:
I believe you are talking about John Howard, the prime minister before the current Australian prime minister, Kevin Rudd.
You're both correct: http://thinkprogress.org/2009/01/06/bush-medal-blair/