\

Well, to be honest, and I don't mean to offend you Wes, but it had to be said - not necessarily in such a harsh manner though. That wasn't particularly brilliant..

I first looked at it and I thought he said he made the whole thing. Then he said looked what I made and I checked it and all he did was scribble something out and add text. Which is EXACTLY what rippers do. So am I dumb for saying he lied?

Anyway, brad PM'd me. Its all good now.

I don't think that old version of Curves+ even used the common dll.

What I need is either a saved file from Curves+ in the CPC format, or a DLL of a version of Curves+ that can save a CPC.

Not crucially important, though. Just trying to maintain compatibility for the few (if any...) who have files still in that format.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Merlin has left if cave of darkness and has stepped into the light!
Is the burning sensation on my eyes normal? And why are metal birds carrying people around?

pyrochild: have you always used Mediafire to host your Curves+? Do you still have v2.0/2.1 on your account, or was it lost by them?

Merlin has left if cave of darkness and has stepped into the light!
Is the burning sensation on my eyes normal? And why are metal birds carrying people around?

You seem to be taking the glowing box with words on it right in front of you quite well.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

You seem to be taking the glowing box with words on it right in front of you quite well.
Caves aren't devoid of technology, you know. Just that it mine isn't big enough for what I now know are 'aeroplanes' and does not have 'natural sunlight'.

Electricity is provided forthwith by plunging the plug into the soft, earthen ground, from Gaia herself.

Don't forget the air conditioned house.
In a scary amount of marginal reality, the house from which I abide does not have air conditioning. Except from (dare I mention this non-technological alternative?) opening the windows.

I'm possibly giving my brother an administrator account with restrictions so that it's still a limited account in terms of usability. :twisted: For some reason, I feel may regret doing this. :|

Anyway, here's an unfunny joke:

Q: Which place has the most number of hired cleaners?

A: Washing-ton DC :lol::lol::lol:

And on another "random" note, how has Tony Blair got an award for making America and the world community a safer and more secure place as well as bringing peace around world. :shock: