rrrrrrrrrrrrr today is monday...... and i have to go to school.....AGAIN! I WISH SCHOOL was only like 3days every week

I had to go, But I skipped it, Ya' know the old "Stomach Ache" trick, I can't believe they fell for it..lol :lol:

The post above probably has crappy art.. Just look past that

:D

Yup that's the price we have to pay. :cry: But at this very moment I'm lovin it :mrgreen:

Offtopic - My computer was broken right? Well it got fixed. Yay! But wait. Now there's another problem, with the wireless connection. And it has been taken away again! I got one day (singular!!) to use Paint.NET......... In hindsight this should probably belong in the rants section, but the negative vibes in there do funny things to my brain.

It doesn't actually do funny things to my brain. Hehe tricked you!!

This is one of my most refreshingly random (alliteration!) posts in a long time....

retrofont.jpg

Hey, anyone know anything that you type in the cmd box? Not to hack I'm just wondering cuz I found it, And I typed stuff and nothing happens, I have internet explorer, So any codes? And what is the CMD thing for anyway? :?

The post above probably has crappy art.. Just look past that

:D

Press Alt + Enter for fullscreen, then type in color 0a (black background + green text), or color 0c (the same except for red text). It looks awsum. You can do it without the fullscreen, but it just makes it look better with it on. And it's an especially good way to freak your parents out, especially if they are technologically illiterate and paranoid like mine at times :mrgreen:

Edit - and cls clears everything (all the text) so that people watching over your shoulder can't see the last ten or how many commands you've typed in.\

You can probably see by now that I use cmd for entertainment and by no means practical purposes. :mrgreen:

retrofont.jpg

fdisk was so much better in the old days. But oh well. Glad we could inform you Chris. :P

Now that we're onto the subject of questions, does anyone know how you make your image behave like jake2k's signature in the sense that it has multiple links that you can click onto as part of the image?

retrofont.jpg

The people who are stupid enough not to realise that he didn't make the image most likely wouldn't appreciate the effort it takes to make a good picture. And even if they did, I wouldn't care for that idiot's opinion, it would be worth nothing to me.

dude, calm down o_______O

Well, to be honest, and I don't mean to offend you Wes, but it had to be said - not necessarily in such a harsh manner though. That wasn't particularly brilliant.

@ Family Guy discussion:

...It's terrible. It has NO funny factor at all except for randomness. Yeah, he just took a bite out of a guitar while on drugs. That defines anti-lulz.