Doesn't look like spam with bacon, it looks like spam bacon...

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Spam is nasty. :|

----

I don't know much on it, but I will be gettin a MacBook Pro for christmas, and want paint.net. Now is there any way I could go about installing it without buying windows? Will pdn be written for macs anytime in the future?

Oh and I have officially stopped using photoshop. I've decided that pdn has my heart, so I shall not open PS until I have to for school next year. Be sure to check my gallery for non-sig creations ("Did he actually say he's not going to make a sig?!??!"). I hope to get better at that, because I look up to people like Ash, Jake2k, oma, Sozo and many others (I don't want to leave anyone out.)

I don't know much on it, but I will be gettin a MacBook Pro for christmas, and want paint.net. Now is there any way I could go about installing it without buying windows? Will pdn be written for macs anytime in the future?

Firstly, you could try paint-mono - although my experiences with it have not been positive (although that may be a lack of ram in virtualbox). Or you could either setup a dual-boot system or use Windows in VirtualBox (or another VM).

KaHuc.png

paint-mono is unlikely to work well; there has not really been any public-facing progress in about a year from what I can tell.

Get that Parallels program, it'll let Paint.NET appear like a regular Mac app. I've seen it running myself, it's slick. Not as fast as on a "native" Windows desktop, but that's to be expected.

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

Firstly, you could try paint-mono - although my experiences with it have not been positive (although that may be a lack of ram in virtualbox). Or you could either setup a dual-boot system or use Windows in VirtualBox (or another VM).

paint-mono is unlikely to work well; there has not really been any public-facing progress in about a year from what I can tell.

Get that Parallels program, it'll let Paint.NET appear like a regular Mac app. I've seen it running myself, it's slick. Not as fast as on a "native" Windows desktop, but that's to be expected.

Alright thanks. I'll look into it, because I much rather use Paint.net then photoshop, except for school when photoshop is going to be required.

I am honored. :D

Dude, I mean have you even seen your gallery? :PMorning Glory is a beast.

...but I will be gettin a MacBook Pro for christmas...

Well, that did it. Time to find out where you live, and then, by New Year's Day, you're going to be one aluminum-shelled laptop short. :twisted:

Nah, just kidding. But a MacBook Pro is still high on my "want, but will probably not get for the next four years" list.

Well Mike, you have to look at it this way. My parents don't ask me what I want, they just go out and buy and sometimes tell me before christmas. This year my main wish was to get a tablet.. what do I get? A MacBook Pro. Don't get me wrong, I'm extremely thankful because I've always loved Macs. I don't really care about the technical point of view, I love the way they look and feel. I do everything on my iPhone, so it's just that much better.

What I'm going at, is that I need a laptop for school next year, and I much rather have a MacBook. Mike, you know Chelsea.. my girl friend? I told you she was going to the same school that I'll be going to next year. She's 2 grades ahead of me, but she got a MacBook and is enrolled in the graphics department at this college where she (and I will) attend high school. She has done all her projects on the basic software like iWeb and the college supplies a free Mac Copy of Photoshop CS4, because I guess they are endorsed or something. I have no clue. :P

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Yeah, the worse thing about cake-rolling is that:

1. 4chan stole it from a person I know who actually made it

2. People have been creating pages on wikipedia etc. saying that it was made by 4chan aswell.

Thankfully, we're not reclusive, so the article is getting deleted in 3 days, and the person who claims to have made it on YouTube is probably going to be facing DRCM vialation (or something like that)

Oh well, my personal vandetta against the chans continue.

Problem is, they're all anonymous so it'd be very hard to get them.

A friend and I rickrolled someone in real life today...

Carl (my friend): Jake, have you ever been rickrolled?

Jake: Erm... No?

Me: Do you even know what a rickrolling is?

Jake: No...

Carl: Josh, shall we teach him?

Carl and I: *Never gonna give you up / Never gonna let you down* etc.

Lorenz_84_signature_by_PhillipsJ2.png

"I am the anarchist, I am the antichrist, I am the walrus, G'JOO G'GOO G'JOOB!"

I dig a pygmy, by Charles Hawtree and the Deaf Aids. Phase One, in which Doris gets her oats.

~John Lennon