The <off topic> thread

lostofpdn.png

I am missing a few releases here and there, but I feel as if I have 75% of all public releases of Paint.NET. I installed v1.1 to a virtual machine, only because v1.0 will only install on XP SP1 and the hotfix release that Rick published on his old blog seems lost to the internet. I am missing a few v3.2x and v3.3x releases, but those shouldn't be too hard to find. I attached a '.txt' file with a list of each file in tht directory.

output.zip

signature.png

Bah! I've been out of the loop too long.

I actually used PDN to make something again today, and about half my plugins are broken, duplicates, or blocked. I think it's time to make a backup of my current plugins folder, clear it out, and re-download stuff.

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

It is faster than Vista, but rather instable. :?

Which is stupid to use as the main OS on any computer you have; recreation or not.

:|:AutoLevel:

Edit: I may as well post this here too :roll: I do not run Windows 7 as the primary operating system! Yes, I currently boot into it more than any other operating system, followed by XP, and then Ubuntu.

signature.png

Finally found it! This is an actual animation created by a graduate of my own school; I find it amazing! Definitely something to live up to.

As I understand, Frank Tai is now working as an animator for PIXAR, working on Cars 2.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

I really like the new one, I just wish it weren't quite so washed out...

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.