The <off topic> thread

Anyone seen this site? http://I have a virus on my system&#33;/

It's kinda cool how they have all the plugins and give screenshots of most of them, I havent downloaded anything from them yet so if you do you should run a virus check on it before using it ;)

Uhhhh....they're totally not allowed to do that...

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

I let Rick know.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

I concur. In fact, optimally we could have a section like that on the PdN home website, maybe with links to the forum page for each plugin, and screenshots, and a description.

Ufm6Sc.png

Placeholder, new signature under construction.

I concur. In fact, optimally we could have a section like that on the PdN home website, maybe with links to the forum page for each plugin, and screenshots, and a description.

We do have such a link on the PDN home page. It says "Plugins" and it is located in the right side, near the middle.

Most plugins are listed with screenshots.

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game

We do have such a link on the PDN home page. It says "Plugins" and it is located in the right side, near the middle.

Most plugins are listed with screenshots.

You and your monotonous cynicism.

Ha, indeed you are correct BoltBait! But I think you know what I meant.

Ufm6Sc.png

Placeholder, new signature under construction.

I've been going through my plugins and cleaning them up and a site with a description, screenshots, and then name of the actual plugin.dll would have come in very handy. I hope we can get something similar working, I mean all someone has to do is get the plugin's creators permission to redistribute it right?

Puteulanus___Jake2k_by_Club_PaintDotNET.png

^Click to visit my Flickr Gallery^