The <off topic> thread

I know you you don't/didn't have much free time, but I haven't seen much from Simon or Madjik lately.

I imagine Simon has his hands rather full with Custom Brushes right now. He's put a lot of work and time into that, and will probably continue to do so for a while. It still has some kinks to work out.

Don't feel bad, no one ever looks at my beta builds either!
I usually do, but I normally only comment on them if you ask a specific question (can someone please test this on a 386?) or notice a bug.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

I saw that video on the news, very cool!

I saw this posted somewhere else, but I didn't see an answer: Are we doing those End-of-the-year awards like we did last year? The time is approaching, and I hope to win one this year... :)

I seem to be the only one posting.

I saw that video on the news, very cool!

I saw this posted somewhere else, but I didn't see an answer: Are we doing those End-of-the-year awards like we did last year? The time is approaching, and I hope to win one this year... :)

I seem to be the only one posting.

I was just thinking about the awards this morning. I'm hoping I get one. maybe the Piccaso award :lol::lol::lol:

by the way love your sig and avai.

ciao

"Most Non-Present Member?" :-P

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Just because I haven't been 'non-present' for a month doesn't mean anything!

Perfect... I just finish doing English homework and what's the first thing I see? A sentence massacred with double-negatives. Or triple? No... I think that sentence does make logical sense. Ugh, my brain's totally fried :lol:

As for awards... well I doubt I'd win anything. I vanish a lot and tend only to post updates for my gallery every week (which I happen to have neglected for a while now. :| ) I blame homework :P

EDIT: When I saw D.A.'s post about the meteor (which was rather cool :) ) the first thing that came to my mind was that commercial phrase I see in every subway station: "They're Here. We're Gone" for the film remake "The Day the Earth Stood Still"

last night my sister spilt Dr. Pepper on my laptop. As such, the keys were very sticky today. So, I decided to take each individual key off and clean out underneath them. So how did I put them on? Good ol' Dvorak. Granted, my typing is absolutely horrid now and the speed is terribly slow, but I am enjoying the challenge :)

The only problem is now my keys are starting to stick again :?

signature.png