The <off topic> thread

Yes it is. My friends and I were playing the CO-OP mode with the NAZI Zombies, we made it to round 9 before they stormed the place and took us out (hate running out of ammo). We seem to die if one of us goes down as we got to try and help that person.

Most fun I had since Super Nintendo.

I was looking at left 4 dead after seeing that it got a CO-OP for zombie killing. Just can't buy it yet as I don't got the money. I would have the money if I did not order my phone and video card which I have not got yet and am thinking of canceling.

Yes it is. My friends and I were playing the CO-OP mode with the NAZI Zombies, we made it to round 9 before they stormed the place and took us out (hate running out of ammo). We seem to die if one of us goes down as we got to try and help that person.

Most fun I had since Super Nintendo.

I was looking at left 4 dead after seeing that it got a CO-OP for zombie killing. Just can't buy it yet as I don't got the money. I would have the money if I did not order my phone and video card which I have not got yet and am thinking of canceling.

You should get L4D, I'd be delighted to play with you in the future. D:

siggy1mo8.png

lovemeh.png

Yes, I'm a fan. ;]

Does anyone still play Morrowind? I was looking through my admittedly small game cabinet for the Half-Life 2 manual. I couldn't find it, but at the very back I found an old dusty Morrowind CD. I wanted to kill some time, so I loaded it up and now I'm addicted to that 7-year old game. I think that there is a sequel out now, but its hard to get out of my chair to go to the store 'cause I'm so hooked.

In other news, I found out how to play a PC game in windowed mode for those that don't offer it as a built-in setting. Quite useful in today's multitasking world.

tagflowsig.png

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I am a disco dancer. +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I discovered a band last night:

When I turned on the radio, I heard a song playing. At first, I think "Is this Metallica? No, can't be, I've already listened to Death Magnetic." As the song went by, I kept on trying to think of what it was [or at least sounded like]. To me, the band was a mix of Metallica, Three Days Grace, Avenged Sevenfold, Incubus, and some random Punk group. After the song ended, the guy on the radio said "You were just listening to Rabbits With Glasses." I'm like "Wha?" As it turns out, it's an awesome local band whose first album is coming out in a few months (January or February). Their MySpace page is horrible, but their music is sweet.

EDIT: Unfortunately, the song I heard last night isn't on their MySpace Music playlist; the ones there sound nothing like Metallica.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

EDIT: Unfortunately, the song I heard last night isn't on their MySpace Music playlist; the ones there sound nothing like Metallica.

Yes, it's much softer. And I'm willing to make their album art if they remove that ...rabbitthing from their website.

Three days without a new post in the thread? Odd...

I shall break the silence with hearty felicitations for barkbark00, who has reached the ripe old age of twenty–four (and probably feels it). We're glad that you've made it through another year, bb00! ;)

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

Oddly enough, it's on topic. :-P

Thus making it off topic.

Which makes it on topic...

Which makes it...

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Hello to you all from Ubuntu, I managed to get into my laptop :) & I'm now playing with it. It came with The Gimp, I haven't had time to play with it yet, I've been trying to get the Wi-fi card working which I think I've managed, only it doesn't seem to want to connect to our network... which is why I have an ethernet cable running up the stairs ;)

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D