The <off topic> thread

Hello everybody, I just joined.

Welcome!

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

To explain it in very simple terms:

Nurses deal with casualties, some people consider wearing the wrong clothes a casualty and casualty sounds like "casual," thus forming a triple meaning - aka, an unfunny joke. :)

Thank you Simon, perfectly explained!

But still not funny.

I should ban unfunny jokes...I think they qualify as cruel and unusual punishment...

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Well some day it just might..

If some one codes it write..

( well is gimp not for linux as well? )

i did install gimp for about 2 mins then it was back off and PDN was installed.. i even had a PS trial and PDN is better that PS in some ways..

<spammish sig redacted>

*off-topic* Evidently, an ABC show known as "Cupid" is filming a prom scene in my school's gym for the next two days.

I wonder if the cast are... interesting looking :lol: (I doubt if I'd ever get a look at them though :cry: )

Although the show's been classified as good and yet flopped after one season...

If only I had Phys. Ed those days so I could get a free period or two..

Hmm. Sounds like you could make a lot of money in a lawsuit to me...

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

In other news, anybody here watch Heroes (Wiki this) (if you don't know)?

Yes! Yes I do! :D

Does Britain televise their episodes at the same rate as the US? If not, what episode are you up to?

Nope, Britiain are 1 episode behind, but i watch the episodes online after its shown in the US. I'm ahead of almost everyone here :P :twisted: . I just watched episode 8: Villains, and BBC just showed episode 7 on the 12th. Can't wait for episode 9!

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

I've been getting hooked on these space scapes by Greg Martin. So what I've tried is to make them in photoshop to get a feel for them, then try to replicate it in paint.net. My new dA is here, so watch me to keep updates on my progress. You can see how my first try was a failure. But with some time I'll get use to making planets.

In other news, going to universal studios orlando today. I love having annual passes there and living like 30 minutes from city walk.

cloud2copy.png

In other news, going to universal studios orlando today. I love having annual passes there and living like 30 minutes from city walk.

I worked at "Back to the Future: The Ride" and the "Universal Studios Classic Monsters Cafe" in the two summers I was down there. Much better than Disney. :-)

Ride Dueling Dragons for me, 'k? ;-)

Don't worry, I will.

Trying to get my brother on Hulk, but he really doesn't like the "drop" (what he calls it) of roller coasters. He's 11. We tell him Hulk has no drop, but he still says it does and refuses to go on it.

Can't wait to go eat at Mel's Diner. Ya'kno they took out the big oak tavern thing in lost continent?? They completely tore it down, it was the best place to eat too. For like 8 dollars you could get a huge turkey leg, ear of corn, a biscuit, a bunch of fries, a drink. Man, I'm gonna miss that place.. use to be my favorite place to go eat at after a good 8 times on DD.

:)

cloud2copy.png

Yep. I watched them wall it off. But from what I heard over the summer, Enchanted Oak is supposed to be reopening under a Harry Potter theme at some point, when the Wizarding World of Harry Potter opens up in 2010.

Also, the original Dueling Dragons entrance has closed, from what I heard...sad times, those dragons were great. But the coaster is still open, you just get in a different way. They're re-theming it for Harry Potter, too.

As for the Hulk - My girlfriend worked there over this past summer. It's a great coaster. Even better at night. :-)

Don't worry, I will.

Trying to get my brother on Hulk, but he really doesn't like the "drop" (what he calls it) of roller coasters. He's 11. We tell him Hulk has no drop, but he still says it does and refuses to go on it.

Can't wait to go eat at Mel's Diner. Ya'kno they took out the big oak tavern thing in lost continent?? They completely tore it down, it was the best place to eat too. For like 8 dollars you could get a huge turkey leg, ear of corn, a biscuit, a bunch of fries, a drink. Man, I'm gonna miss that place.. use to be my favorite place to go eat at after a good 8 times on DD.

:)

What! I was just there in May!

Ufm6Sc.png

Placeholder, new signature under construction.