The <off topic> thread

So, has Rick been slacking or has David Atwell been spaming?

I just noticed that Rick is down to #2 in the "Members who spam the most" list.

I've barely made a few posts in the last few months, and yet I'm still in 6th. How funny :)

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

(You took my spot!)
Somebody clearly started slacking...

Most of my PdN forum-dwelling takes place while programming (for PdN). Less time for programming means less time on the forum.

Considering how rarely I post anymore, though, it took a surprisingly long time for BoltBait to overtake me.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

spam a lot. i mean, thats how youd get there. dont actually spam. its not good for society.

It is the leading cause of death on the internet, in fact. Not the spam itself, but the revenge taken by spam-crazed stressed out homicidal maniacs.

I wonder if I can reach 500 posts before Christmas.

Please don't make that a goal. If you happen to reach 500 posts by posting meaningful contributions to forum discussion, then awesome. If you just want to reach 500 and start posting useless bloody potato, you will not be praised for it. You may even be despised.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Please don't make that a goal. If you happen to reach 500 posts by posting meaningful contributions to forum discussion, then awesome. If you just want to reach 500 and start posting useless bloody potato, you will not be praised for it. You may even be despised.

Not only what pyro said, if you spam, I will personally ban you. :wink:

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

I will personally gawp if you can get 300 posts in roughly 60 days, and make them all meaningful.

No, wait, it only needs a PPD of 5... Much the same as some of our more esteemed members.

Lorenz_84_signature_by_PhillipsJ2.png

"I am the anarchist, I am the antichrist, I am the walrus, G'JOO G'GOO G'JOOB!"

I dig a pygmy, by Charles Hawtree and the Deaf Aids. Phase One, in which Doris gets her oats.

~John Lennon

Don't spam. Every time you spam, Baby Jesus kills a kitten.

I see. So /b/ and baby Jesus are together responsible for billions and billions of dead kittens. I think this requires a lawsuit!

Not only what pyro said, if you spam, I will personally ban you. :wink:

Unless someone beats you to it :)

And here everyone's talking about post counts :lol:

Personally, I never cared much about post count. I mean, I've been on a posting hiatus for a little while, and it really doesn't matter much to me...

Lately, I've been thinking about T-Mobile's Google's new phone, the G1. Seems rather like a T-Mobile version of the iPhone. I find it interesting, but I wonder if it's really worth the price....

Still is. It runs on a Google OS called Android, which, yes, is open source, but it still needs polishing off a bit. What I've read about it is that the G1 is good, but wait for newer, more polished iterations.

Lorenz_84_signature_by_PhillipsJ2.png

"I am the anarchist, I am the antichrist, I am the walrus, G'JOO G'GOO G'JOOB!"

I dig a pygmy, by Charles Hawtree and the Deaf Aids. Phase One, in which Doris gets her oats.

~John Lennon

Snow? In late October!? :shock:

It's mad but it's been all on the news for the whole day and guess what, I even heard a mention of snow at the moment somewhere on LBC 97.3. :roll:

EDIT: Supposedly Hertfordshire and soon parts of the North