FlowerPowers.png
I wonder how many people who wear that symbol are actually aware of its origins...?

It's a very nice design, though, LJXD, I'm not speaking ill of it. As far from.

I've been waiting all day to post that thanks to the Forum downtime.

FlowerPowers.png
I wonder how many people who wear that symbol are actually aware of its origins...?

Nuclear Disarmament... probably not many.

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game

FlowerPowers.png

Nuclear Disarmament... probably not many.

Unless you were a freshman in High School in 1970 with a older brother and bunch of older friends

to explain it to you.

LJXD did a really great job not only on the peace sign but the flowers also. Makes me wonder how old

he is.

I was referring to the bright colored flowers that he put around it.

There was a lot of pop art out at the time that used the flowers and the

bright colors that he used. But after writing that, I guess your right. I'm sure

that some of the art is still around in pictures and cartoons. ( Scooby Doo comes to mind)

That is pretty cool. I was poking around today and found this:

http://labs.google.com/sets

Give it a few items - letters, numbers, words, topics, ideas, thoughts - and it tries to connect them as best it can using the Google search engine. It's kinda fun to try to stump it...

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Wow so many questions, quite controversial (lack of a better word) sig i made. And to think i was gonna do one about Hitler :P .

OMG! Hippies! *faints*

Ignoring the drugs, there is nothing wrong with hippies in my point of view.

FlowerPowers.png

Umm, if memory serves me correctly it was something to do with a group of people against a nuclear plant and this guy made this symbol that combines the nuclear symbol and something else. I dont think its neccesary to know the history of something if you want to believe in it, in some cases. Does not knowing who designed the Australian flag make you non-Australian?

LJXD did a really great job not only on the peace sign but the flowers also. Makes me wonder how old

he is.

I'm 13, yes i know its bit wierd for someone of my age to be so in touch with alternative beliefs of the 60's and 70's/ I was born into a house full of alternative music . From Jimi Hendrix and Led Zeppelin to Soundgarden, Nirvana and Alice in Chains.

I was referring to the bright colored flowers that he put around it.

There was a lot of pop art out at the time that used the flowers and the

bright colors that he used.

I actually just finished watching doco's abut alternative culture through the 20th century and Woodstock, oh and i was listening to Jimi Hendrix.

OMG! Hippies! *faints*

Ignoring the drugs, there is nothing wrong with hippies in my point of view.

he is.

I'm 13, yes i know its bit wierd for someone of my age to be so in touch with alternative beliefs of the 60's and 70's/ I was born into a house full of alternative music . From Jimi Hendrix and Led Zeppelin to Soundgarden, Nirvana and Alice in Chains.

I was merely 'trying' to joke around. I'm not making fun of them, nor do I hate them - they're great. :lol:

And about the band - friggin' awesome, some of my favorite bands you pointed out there. GRUNGE/ALTERNATIVE IS TEH WIN!

siggy1mo8.png

lovemeh.png

Yes, I'm a fan. ;]

Haha. One question for my mom on "what a lysosome looks like" for a school project and I get a fifteen-minute, complete and comprehensive rundown on how a cell works. I guess if you study biology in your college years, it never wears off... :lol: