The <off topic> thread

I had a bad day at school. It was miserable and depressing. As always ..

You hold the power within yourself to make today a GREAT day.

Wow, that was incredibly corny :D

...after all, it's only been on the internet for about two and a half years... :wink:

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

...after all, it's only been on the internet for about two and a half years... :wink:

Yeah.. i know, i just saw it today as it was on dA's front page. Thought it was quite cool, so i thought i'd post here about it.

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

C# and Visual Basic coding: I can find no guides for teens, except for game programming, which is something I don't want to do.

Help?

Just because a resource is not called " * Programming for Teens" does not mean a teenager cannot learn from it...

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Well hey,I'm sure the IQ of a basic programmer is expected to be high.
Not necessarily. One can excel in one subject and achieve poorly in another. Therefore, a person might not grasp literature yet do so for mathematics as if second nature. IQ shouldn't really equate in this discussion as an IQ result might plummet because of failing in a certain area, such as general knowledge.