Today, at computer class, we started using the public drive again. All the computers are connected with each other and the teacher's head computer. Every computer has access to the public drive and can create/move/delete/etc folders. So there I was, making my folder and then just looking at the new folders in the making and appearing on my screen. At that very moment I lost it and started to delete everyone's folders. God, it felt so good. And even better, some other guy got shouted at because he did it once too, but he couldn't stop laughing. But, God, how did I end up laughing so badly after it was all over. :lol:

I just got a relatively good idea for saving images at very low file sizes without any quality loss at all, but I'm no good at coding. Would anyone like to help me with this? The concept is pretty simple, and I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be too much of a hassle to do. PM me if you're interested :wink:

I just got a relatively good idea for saving images at very low file sizes without any quality loss at all, but I'm no good at coding. Would anyone like to help me with this? The concept is pretty simple, and I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be too much of a hassle to do. PM me if you're interested :wink:

Has thou asked Simon and Zach(pyrochild)?

I've got Adobe Illustrator CS3 since this morning and I have to say it's awesome! It's terrible difficult first, but Vector images are great!

:wink: Yup. I agree. It's probably my favorite graphics program. Check out my dA- all sorts of vector stuff!

Oh, you should check out vectortuts.com - good resource for Illustrator.

In other news, out of curiosity I built Paint-Mono on my Ubuntu VM and it seems to have most of Paint.NET's features. There were several glitches and it was very slow but I attribute this to virtualization and the small amount of RAM I have provided. And of course, I doubt PM plugins are available.

@Blooper: I am willing to help, but I recommend using me as a last resort.

Quintuple post! Ninja-mod :shock:

I had good luck today and I managed to turn my 2€ into 13,60€ by playing the slots. It was good because I was hoping to get little extra money to spend at the Rovaniemi Market. Tuesday I had already bought bread, pastry and licorice. Today I used the money I had left to buy some lörtsy and played the slots so I bought even more bread(last market day, cheaper) and some chocolate.

By slots I mean, in Finland, every supermarket, kiosk, gas station has few machines, be it slots(several types), video poker, other card games and so on. My records are iirc, 60€ win with 5€ start, and back in markka days I had one time 40mk with just 1mk.

I've got Adobe Illustrator CS3 since this morning and I have to say it's awesome! It's terrible difficult first, but Vector images are great!

:wink: Yup. I agree. It's probably my favorite graphics program. Check out my dA- all sorts of vector stuff!

Oh, you should check out vectortuts.com - good resource for Illustrator.

It's already in my favicon list ;D

I have Vecteezy.com faved too...this site won me when I've read their slogan ;D