I find that funny coming from a user who joined yesterday, though I realize you could have been lurking for years.

Yop. Actually I use paint.net for more than year, so I have been watching this forum for new plugins and tuts... and in last few days I realized that I should eventually join. :mrgreen:

33634081.png

Yay spam.... I mean forum anniversary :)

Exactly one year ago, this place was attacked by a bunch of spam bots (If I remember correctly) and ended up moving/upgrading to this current forum...

Remember this?

spam07.jpg

Now that I think about it, most of the people posting around that time have already moved on past this forum/PdN :|

Oddly enough, the old forum still exists in a very basic, read-only state

It feels longer than a year though. I mean, there was only 282 pages of offtopic, and now we're almost 1000 pages past that :o

A test of a Vista-style sig that automatically counts the number of effects:

Image removed by poster.

That was a bit pointless, removing it >_>

No point exposing my IP address if the demo doesn't work.

Paranoia at it's best! :wink:

Just kidding, that's intelligent caution.

Ufm6Sc.png

Placeholder, new signature under construction.

Oddly, my signature web-server code works on my network as an image, on the 'net (through a proxy) as plain HTML but not as an image on the internet through a proxy (although it does recieve the signal), in which all other images load. Images also load through a proxy on port 80 (which my installation of Apache (XAMPP) is configured to use). :(

I should possibly consider seeing if other forum users can see the image, however, I would then have to keep a console application running as well as possibly leaving my computer on throughout the night.

KaHuc.png
Yay spam.... I mean forum anniversary :)

Exactly one year ago, this place was attacked by a bunch of spam bots (If I remember correctly) and ended up moving/upgrading to this current forum...

Remember this?

SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMusedtobehere

Now that I think about it, most of the people posting around that time have already moved on past this forum/PdN :|

Oddly enough, the old forum still exists in a very basic, read-only state

It feels longer than a year though. I mean, there was only 282 pages of offtopic, and now we're almost 1000 pages past that :o

Wow...has it been that long...? :?

Hmm... It actually seems like it was longer than a year ago, but then, we have had a lot of changes made here, and in PdN itself. And my time perception has been mucked up since the routine of secondary school took its hold... :cry:

Lorenz_84_signature_by_PhillipsJ2.png

"I am the anarchist, I am the antichrist, I am the walrus, G'JOO G'GOO G'JOOB!"

I dig a pygmy, by Charles Hawtree and the Deaf Aids. Phase One, in which Doris gets her oats.

~John Lennon

Ah yes that rumor, I think it has something to do with the coloring that is used but I don't mind much cause even if it's true it just means I have less not that I don't have any haha :lol:

Puteulanus___Jake2k_by_Club_PaintDotNET.png

^Click to visit my Flickr Gallery^