The <off topic> thread

I caught this a few pages back, so I'm replying to it now. One page later I gave up trying to catch up with it all.
Does this mean I can call tHS, expired and Myrddin hippos now?
You can, yes, but if you feel this stern, dull sensation at the base of your skull, don't be too concerned of the fact that the Banhammer has just struck you.

Any other name is perfectly fine.

Okay...how about "a large, semi-aquatic, mostly plant-eating mammal with short legs"?

Something just struck me. What the heck is SPHWLA for, anyway? >_> Was it just there to give us something to be bugged about?

Um... yeah, I think so. But then again, I'm just a member I have no clue what the original idea was for :wink:

It certainly bugged me for a while :lol:

BTW, it seems Myrddin took out his membership status from his sig..

Wow Wither it's been a long time

It's been three months since your last post :o

I thought you died :lol:

Yeah, meanwhile we watched some of your youtube videos. Worldnewser said your haircut sucks >_>

Actually, if I remember correctly, I think it was you. Which is annoying, because I have that haircut.

Wow Wither it's been a long time

It's been three months since your last post :o

I thought you died :lol:

Yeah, meanwhile we watched some of your youtube videos. Worldnewser said your haircut sucks >_>

Actually, if I remember correctly, I think it was you. Which is annoying, because I have that haircut.

O'rly?! Thanks Captain Obvious!