Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

A pastor's daughter eh? This is just a really random thought, but you might end up having to deal with a really meticulous pastor... at least I think pastors are meticulous. :|:P

Good thing you're feeling better. On the other hand, I seem to have a mild stomach bug that's been pestering me for the past twenty-four hours. Grrr.. I lost valuable work (as in "summer hw") time chugging down tea :| And yet I still found the time to PdN things to keep my mind off the pain :)

...And just as a side note, I'm considering getting a dA.

well I hope you feel betta..

oh and about the pastor thing.. he is probably the coolest pastor alive. it was so funny.. we were in his living room and he walks in with his daughter's ear ring on his right ear and we're like.. uh.. please.. put that on your left.. and he's like.. [lisp]But's thiths is the righths earsth.

We all start laughing and his wife runs in and is like: ooo it's a man with earrings and it's krazy..

okay so you would have to be there. lol

;P

okay. so i was thinkin. and.. well.

wait i forgot.

we really should have a person be the next photo manip.. ii have the perfect idea.

:--]

I am mega bored.

sore from the beach.

sun burnt.

anyone have AIM? I have some krrazzy ideas.

we really should have a person be the next photo manip.. ii have the perfect idea.

:--]

I have some krrazzy ideas.

I think you're thinking what I'm thinking.

:twisted:

I have Windows Live Messenger. I also have one of those messengers that are "cross-provider" type deals -you can chat with people from other account types.

RANT: (I know it doesn't belong):

I was in the middle of smudging the scars around the lips (very close to being done (not colored) along with overall wrinkles and darkened/rottened teeth, and my POWER WENT OUT.

Fortunately for me, PDN doesn't save unsaved files like other Windows Apps, so I lost everything.

Ahh, I get to start over...

That's the problem- I was in the middle of smudging...

Couldn't have saved or anything.

At least I have my maps still.

Hmm .. that thing with Russia invading Georgia really disturbs me. It's unbelievable how they just do something so unthinkable and uncalled for. It's like they make their own rules and think the whole World follows them from now on. :?

Hmm .. that thing with Russia invading Georgia really disturbs me. It's unbelievable how they just do something so unthinkable and uncalled for. It's like they make their own rules and think the whole World follows them from now on. :?

Bla bla bla... any idea of what you are talking? I mean, yes war in every form is terrible but Georgia really crossed the line. The fact that Russia was prepared is unfortunate for Georgia, and I mean nobody who lives in this country deserves it, but I don't think that we should blame Russia alone for this situation. They could have reacted more diplomatic but Georgia started this war obviously. I watched todays press conference of the Georgian president on CNN, where he was begging for help of the NATO and where he blamed Russia to be sneaky and that they had planned the war long long ago and that Georgia is absolutely innocent and a victim. This was just ridiculous.

They've provoked the much bigger and powerful nation and fear now their revenge...

You should read a little bit more before you have your own mind of something. Try this: http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/europe/08 ... pstoryview

I dread to think that this the start of WW 3.

Of course it's not, I'm just thinking too... well, what's the word . . . negative? :?

And all over oil...

Almost as unbelievable as the U.S. invading Iraq. :roll:

So my mom went the the thrift store today and bought a grand piano for $695. Ebay value'd it for $4,000.

I iz happy.

Great...can you play it? So that it sounds as good as the piano is worth? =D

Bla bla bla... any idea of what you are talking? I mean, yes war in every form is terrible but Georgia really crossed the line. The fact that Russia was prepared is unfortunate for Georgia, and I mean nobody who lives in this country deserves it, but I don't think that we should blame Russia alone for this situation. They could have reacted more diplomatic but Georgia started this war obviously. I watched todays press conference of the Georgian president on CNN, where he was begging for help of the NATO and where he blamed Russia to be sneaky and that they had planned the war long long ago and that Georgia is absolutely innocent and a victim. This was just ridiculous.

They've provoked the much bigger and powerful nation and fear now their revenge...

You should read a little bit more before you have your own mind of something. Try this: http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/europe/08 ... pstoryview

Stating the obvious there, mate. And for the record, I DO watch the news, I DO read the papers and the news.

Do you know what Russia's representative said during a conference here in Estonia? He claimed that they haven't done anything so brutal. He even said that Russia isn't in any direct firefight with Georgia when there's dozens of footage material where Russian jets are bombarding the city.

One of Georgia's cities was under heavy fire for several hours and eventually they fired back. What were they supposed to do? Wait for the jets to blow them up into smithereens?

And I have a pretty good reason to dislike Russia's choice of leadership. My country was under it's occupation and they still cause trouble. Last year, my hometown was brutalized and totally trashed and there's no question who was responsible for the disruption. People here are still afraid that Russia might 'show off' it's capabilities in violence towards the other neighbors.

You say he was begging? What was he supposed to do? Lie and claim that he can handle it? I doubt it, Georgia is a small country and could get overrun by Russia. Both are guilty of their own misfortunes in this case, but tell me, who do you think acts more wrongfully?

I sincerely hope this would end without seeing someone perish under another's brutality.

Almost as unbelievable as the U.S. invading Iraq. :roll:

No, even more unbelievable... What are they trying to do? They can't win from mother Russia, that's insane :? And even though it's such a nice font :cry:

I think the Russians will become a bit more sensible, lay a few more cities in ashes, pull out and say that they don't want that sort of cheekiness again.

Stating the obvious there, mate. And for the record, I DO watch the news, I DO read the papers and the news.

Do you know what Russia's representative said during a conference here in Estonia? He claimed that they haven't done anything so brutal. He even said that Russia isn't in any direct firefight with Georgia when there's dozens of footage material where Russian jets are bombarding the city.

One of Georgia's cities was under heavy fire for several hours and eventually they fired back. What were they supposed to do? Wait for the jets to blow them up into smithereens?

And I have a pretty good reason to dislike Russia's choice of leadership. My country was under it's occupation and they still cause trouble. Last year, my hometown was brutalized and totally trashed and there's no question who was responsible for the disruption. People here are still afraid that Russia might 'show off' it's capabilities in violence towards the other neighbors.

You say he was begging? What was he supposed to do? Lie and claim that he can handle it? I doubt it, Georgia is a small country and could get overrun by Russia. Both are guilty of their own misfortunes in this case, but tell me, who do you think acts more wrongfully?

I sincerely hope this would end without seeing someone perish under another's brutality.

Oh My God.

Georgia started that war? Do you agree? South Ossetia declared itself as independent of Georgia many years ago. Afaik it's an area only as big as the Majorca isle in the Mediterranean Sea. There live about 150.000 people if I'm not mistaken. They're a mostly Russians.

K the facts are cleared this far.

Now during the Olympics one of the worlds biggest and still one of the most powerfulst man Vladimir Putin is in Bejing on the summer olympics. The new president of Russia Dmitri Medwedew is young and under the influence of Putin, we could say he is his poodle or marionette. Georgia thought Russia is weakend and Medwedew couldn't handle such a situation without Putin and wouldn't react if they invade South Ossetia to annex them again. Against their will.

They were wrong. Russia was prepared to protect their Population. Actually Ossetia is independet but most of these people turn towards Russia. Now the Russians are reinvading S. Ossetia and chase away the inferior troups of Georgia. With the consequence of many colleteral damages :cry:.

I dread to think that this the start of WW 3.

It reminds me even more of the 6 day war between Egypt and Israel...

Just my 2 cents.

Overkill, you can have your own opinion. I know that I'm right. 8)

No offense to anyone Russian, but Russia would do this, when it's neighbor,China has the world's attention.

And I thought I saw the word BoltBait in public becuase I saw this bus that had the word "BoltBus" on it.

So I had to look at it again because I thought it said BoltBait.

So...I'm back from a 4-day long choir music camp at UCSC...and it was...interesting. 6 hours of rehearsal every day, a performance on the last, and bad food (but buffet). It was fun, nonetheless. :wink:

So...I'm back from a 4-day long choir music camp at UCSC...and it was...interesting. 6 hours of rehearsal every day, a performance on the last, and bad food (but buffet). It was fun, nonetheless. :wink:

If only it was a band camp. :D