Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

Hullo peoples.

You may (or may not?) have noticed my absence this past week, well, you can expect the same pleasure for the next three coming weeks at most; I'm camping out at the dig I'm on - which is going fantastically well, by the way. It all works out to be cheaper than travelling back and forth each day by vehicle (£20/week camping compared to the £30/week for ferrying), and it contributes towards the whole experience.

I'll be sticking around for the next day or two (until Monday by my time), but I have much to catch-up on: I have reports/logs to write, many photos to edit, stuff to sorts out, TV to watch, et cetera. I will be back each weekend for washing clothes and having a proper sleep and wash (porta-showers are not the best).

Also, what's this I see? A Forum rearrange? Looking nice and fresh... also a bit strange when you haven't seen this place for a week (isn't it sad when it's a culture shock to see something after only seven days away?).

Myrddin! Good to see you checking in again. Hope you're having a great experience, having left the moment I returned...:-P

...having left the moment I returned...:-P
Pure coincidence. Pure.

>_>

In a more serious manner, it's good to hear from you again. As you pointed out, I left when you came back not leaving much time to chin-wag. One day we'll get chance.

Ugh. I feel so sick. I am about to vomit. I have never felt this terrible. And I have church in the morning then a beach party to go to. UGGGGGGH

Ohmigod!!! After carlin, ledger and bernie mac, now it's tophatslash!!!! NOOOO!!

Ugh. I feel so sick. I am about to vomit. I have never felt this terrible. And I have church in the morning then a beach party to go to. UGGGGGGH

Ohmigod!!! After carlin, ledger and bernie mac, now it's tophatslash!!!! NOOOO!!

Don't forget Russert! Meet the press will never be the same....

Oh yeah, poor topHATslash! NOO!

:|

They say that famous people die in threes. Tim Russert, George Carlin, Bernie Mac. (Heath Ledger was last year, he's just being remembered right now because of Batman)

Well, here's hoping they don't start another cycle!

Heath Ledger was last year

:shock: Really? It seems like it was only a few months ago he died.

Fake edit: Well, according to Wikipedia and imdb.com, it was early this year, January 22. But you still got your point across, DA.