Hence the word.. "Parody" :lol:

So if any of you remember Wither. Well I am IM'ing him now. He is a really gifted film maker and actor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JgecAmxfAg

:)

It seems to me rather retarded than really gifted >_>

I hope he wears a wig and this isn't actually his real hairstyle o_O

Each to his own.

I like the new TF logo by the way. Did Mike make it in his new C4D?

Hmm? Me? Oh, no. The new Tag Flow logo was designed by tHs and then was given the flowing and specular glow touchups by me and my Paint.NET. One day I want to design a C4D TF logo, but not any time soon ;)

signature.png

Hence the word.. "Parody" :lol:

So if any of you remember Wither. Well I am IM'ing him now. He is a really gifted film maker and actor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JgecAmxfAg

:)

It seems to me rather retarded than really gifted >_>

I hope he wears a wig and this isn't actually his real hairstyle o_O

Each to his own.

That is his hair, he posted a few graduation pics in the "Show Yourself!" thread. It just got shaggier since then. :lol:

It's... different. The development forums have been merged, and there is a new column for Topic Icons in all but the Rules and Overflow forums.

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

The PC version will arrive on 18th and 21st November in North America and Europe, respectively. :wink:

I checked out other articles and you are right. Damn that stupid misleading article. :twisted: Anyway, I'm still very interested to see if XP will be supported. Since this new game is for PS3/Xbox 360 which has improved graphics (or so they say ...), surely it will need to make good use of Direct X 10 which is on Vista but who knows, I could be just barking mad. :shock: