Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

Wither's cool - he was on a like - 2 month posting frenzy and then disappeared :o - he wrote good flash tuts.

I used the dodge part of that tut to make my aqua text, if anyone remembers. I was gonna do a whole alphabet which faded into nothing... lol

Its the truth but funny.

[bTW max, I was gone for 4 hours yesterday at a friends house swimming, football, boarding, etc.]

Oh my gosh, it's beautiful!! Hahahahahha, that was the funniest spoof I have ever seen! And the drummer, with the laptops! And the keyboardist with the bag on his head! :D

Well everyone, my birthday is the 20th. I want to have 14 chocolate devils food chocolate cake shipped to my house, or else!

No really, it is my real birthday.. and I'm not turning 1 or 100. :P

I like the new TF logo by the way. Did Mike make it in his new C4D?

Hmm? Me? Oh, no. The new Tag Flow logo was designed by tHs and then was given the flowing and specular glow touchups by me and my Paint.NET. One day I want to design a C4D TF logo, but not any time soon ;)

Hence the word.. "Parody" :lol:

So if any of you remember Wither. Well I am IM'ing him now. He is a really gifted film maker and actor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JgecAmxfAg

:)

It seems to me rather retarded than really gifted >_>

I hope he wears a wig and this isn't actually his real hairstyle o_O

Each to his own.

That is his hair, he posted a few graduation pics in the "Show Yourself!" thread. It just got shaggier since then. :lol:

It's... different. The development forums have been merged, and there is a new column for Topic Icons in all but the Rules and Overflow forums.

I thought the layout looked different. I'm used to that there's another patch of boards under 'The Overflow'.

Ohmigod that's terrible, let's all run around and panic!!!!

:roll:

According to this article, Rockstar Games have confirmed GTA IV will be coming to PC on the 21st August (Europe). I just fear that it could be one of those games making good use of DX10 which is for Vista only unless of course Alky for Apps is back but that's unlikely. :(

The PC version will arrive on 18th and 21st November in North America and Europe, respectively. :wink:

I checked out other articles and you are right. Damn that stupid misleading article. :twisted: Anyway, I'm still very interested to see if XP will be supported. Since this new game is for PS3/Xbox 360 which has improved graphics (or so they say ...), surely it will need to make good use of Direct X 10 which is on Vista but who knows, I could be just barking mad. :shock:

Is anyone else watching the Olympic Opening Ceremony? It's brilliant.

I'll give them that... They did their best, and it's looking great :P