Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

I'll be off to Birmingham on Sunday for a wedding. I really don't want to go but there's really nothing I can do about it. :twisted:

Still, I've got a checklist:

• Look out for blue public call boxes

• Look out for huon energy/particles

• Disappearing people

• Santa Claws robots in summer surrounding venues

and the list goes on . . . :lol::lol:

2 points offered to whoever can guess what this list is hinting at :wink:

Hang on... so you posted here... just to say you weren't going to post here? Or am I missing something.

nah you pretty much got it. but i keep being drawn, back here.... i don't know why?!

it must be that mysterious dot that's on the icon for this thread?

does anyone know what that is?

It means that you've posted in it. Any thread's you've never posted in won't have the dot.

I'll be off to Birmingham on Sunday for a wedding. I really don't want to go but there's really nothing I can do about it. :twisted:

Still, I've got a checklist:

• Look out for blue public call boxes

• Look out for huon energy/particles

• Disappearing people

• Santa Claws robots in summer surrounding venues

and the list goes on . . . :lol::lol:

2 points offered to whoever can guess what this list is hinting at :wink:

A "Christmas Invasion"-----in the summertime, eh?

Sorry to say, but that probably won't happen :wink:

Coming to my home state ;)

Just drive a few more hours south till you get to Coastal Alabama :D

A "Christmas Invasion"-----in the summertime, eh?

Sorry to say, but that probably won't happen :wink:

You never know, timelines could be changed. Besides, who says you can't wear a Santa Claws costume in summer? :wink: Still, I'll be careful about drinking water since it could full of deadly doses of Huon Energy. :lol:

Very good point, after all, just think if Weevils started attacking you. :shock:

But of the sake of that 100 wpm temp from Chiswick, it's advisable to avoid travelling to Chiswick. Who knows what will will happen to Donna Noble should you go to Chiswick? :wink: You never know what could trigger flashbacks of the Doctor in Donna's brain . . .

What episode is it currently in the US? Also, once you've watched that make sure you watch Music of the Spheres which is a special mini-episode aired at the BBC Doctor Who Proms 2008.

Heheh.... live in the US and yet I don't even know which episodes have aired or not. Ah well, that's the disadvantage to a not having cable tv/satellite.

As to the Music of the Spheres bit, I think it was an okay mini-episode. I think the context is more interesting with the audience reaction. Even better if the audience reaction was televised along with it.....

I wonder when the BBC will actually televise the proms (it was recorded evidently).

XPERIA? *Googles*

Oh. Another iPhone copy with a keyboard. Meh :| I guess it's cool.

iPhone copy? You, good sir, are on crack.

Even if it was an iPhone copy, the iPhone is a copy of other things that were out there before it was, so your logic doesn't really hold up.

Well, I have a friend who's a lot worse than pyrochild (if that really is possible). I'm pretty used to the sarcasm thing.

actually a lot of things are touchscreen now but iPhones are cooler because there made by apple and they have an i infront of it :D and there just plain awesome :D just like ipods :D