Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

At least you're not like the person I wrote about in the rants section last week.

TagFlow-

I likee.

I keep trying to find somewhere to post there, but I haven't found my niche yet.

:D

I especially need to get that 1000 points.

But it seems like a pretty good forum.

I agree.

Even though, from my point of view, its not factually true :D.

I just realized something: If you make the smiley sign and put a mole next to it, in character form, it looks like a smiley face with a mole :D.

**Wonders where Simon is going on holiday but then realises he never will tell me becuase he will probably think I am a stalker** :lol:

I play trumpet and some piano, but I don't think holding drum sticks is awkward. It depends how you hold them. Do you hold them properly or improperly? matched-2.gif<-- Improper, as far as I can tell | Proper, as far as I can tell --> 150px-Drumsticks_680.jpg

Wel, I do not know what to tell you. Are you trying to pick up drumming?

Nope. I just have had a friend's drumsticks for the past 4 and halfish weeks because he left his with a mutual friend of ours and the mutual friend wasn't going to see him for a very long time so he gave them to me to give back to him...long story...but anyway, I've been playing with them. Now I just want to get rid of them, so I'm giving them back to him tomorrow.

Wel, I do not know what to tell you. Are you trying to pick up drumming?

Nope. I just have had a friend's drumsticks for the past 4 and halfish weeks because he left his with a mutual friend of ours and the mutual friend wasn't going to see him for a very long time so he gave them to me to give back to him...long story...but anyway, I've been playing with them. Now I just want to get rid of them, so I'm giving them back to him tomorrow.

That's a funny story. But to be frank, drumming to me isn't that interesting. You can make varried sounds with different instruments (guitars, pianos, and trumpets for instance) compared to only different pitches with drums.

I play trumpet and some piano, but I don't think holding drum sticks is awkward. It depends how you hold them. Do you hold them properly or improperly? matched-2.gif<-- Improper, as far as I can tell | Proper, as far as I can tell --> 150px-Drumsticks_680.jpg

Theres no proper or inproper way to play anything. Its whether or not it feels good. I taught my self drums (with the help of some Led Zeppelin DVD's) and i hold it the "inproper way", and i rekon i sound prty good.

All the Dell laptops anyone I've know has ever owned, only stay working for a few months. Idk though, might be our best buy or something. lol.

Get the vaio, I think. It looks the coolest too.