Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

No wonder.

I would be better cancelling my account (if possible) and making a new one :D

Would Digital Expose be a good name?

Too long.

And yes the three letters do make a difference.

It will be like when I was Vain Vintge Boy.

Fitting that on a sig, whew!

Welcome back David.

I see you're back at work cleaning up the forum:D

Welcome back david! during your 10 weeks in Orlando, you've missed a lot thats been going on. the best thing that has happened IMO is pyrochild's new plugin (hopefully you haven't heard of it and will find out after reading this post :P ). Well known people have left while you were away, but hopefully forum activity will rise again now that your back. :D

Believe it or not, a few weeks back, I dreamt David was pranked by Boltbait/CMD(?) and when David came back, he was demoted to a normal user, only to find out it was a prank! :shock:

Weird huh? Anyway, welcome back David! :D

Believe it or not, a few weeks back, I dreamt David was pranked by Boltbait/CMD(?) and when David came back, he was demoted to a normal user, only to find out it was a prank! :shock:

Weird huh? Anyway, welcome back David! :D

Don't give 'em any ideas. :-P

Welcome back david! during your 10 weeks in Orlando, you've missed a lot thats been going on. the best thing that has happened IMO is pyrochild's new plugin (hopefully you haven't heard of it and will find out after reading this post :P ). Well known people have left while you were away, but hopefully forum activity will rise again now that your back. :D

Thanks! No, I hadn't heard of pyro's new plugin, but I'll certainly check it out...

Oh, and who left?

Well, two people miss Yata. But I suppose me and tHs are barred from missing the ol' chap. We were the ones to drive him away :P

Edit: and it is great to see you around again, David. a lot has happened since you have left. For instance, Paint.NET Workshop was/ is abondoned, me and a few users opened up Tag Flow, I have gained access to the 'fighting club', and more ;)

Welcome back David, this place seemed a bit without you.

Hey, can I join the Yata-missing club, or is this a private joint? Vista?, your jokes could drive anyone away from sanity, so I wouldn't be surprised if they helped...

"Paint.NET Workshop"? Eh, can't say I've heard of that... Quae?

Perhaps it was abandoned because it wasn't widely proclaimed and fell into obscurity quickly.

I've never heard of it either btw :?:

@D.A----Looking at your sig, I realized how much time has passed. Indiana Jones seems like ages ago.....

Perhaps it was abandoned because it wasn't widely proclaimed and fell into obscurity quickly.

I've never heard of it either btw :?:

@D.A----Looking at your sig, I realized how much time has passed. Indiana Jones seems like ages ago.....

Sounds like a part of the forums use normal users don't got access to :P.

PS: Mike check your PM's. I sent you 2 but you never got back to me to let me know you got them.

PDN Workshop was a project Mike was working on. It actually has little to do with this forum...:-P

And...Yata's gone?!? Why? That's so sad.

...Yeah, Indy's been a while back. I'll make a new one...well...eventually. :-P

Heh, he never really explained. His final words were: "I am leaving because of TopHATslash and Mike Ryidiot"

And no, I am not joking. He said that in a PM to another member :)

I don't blame him for calling me names and don't think anything less of him.

Anyways, I made a HUGE change to Tag Flow today. Just going to the main page should make it obvious as to what that huge change is ;)