Are the letters that make up everything in your signature random, Helio?

All but five.

Must be present to win?

Um... I don't think so. :roll:

Well, they could bri... bleagh. :shock:

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

Does anyone else here like Halo :?: Have Xbox LIVE :?: If the answers to the following two questions were both yes: Do you like Forging :?: Be interested in trading and trying some maps :?:

Well, I am tired, g'night all.... who are on... :wink:

Sig.png

-Xbox LIVE Gamertag: L1ke 20 N1njas

I have switched to a new account:

~L1ke 20 N1njas~

It is just me or has anyone else noticed that on deviant art, the view category options have gone. I mean the links which you'd click on such as: 8 hours, 24 hours, 1 week, all time, way back etc

Those links are still there for me.. hmmm.. :?

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

OK, so I just found out that there was an earthquake in California yesterday.

Then I see this video and wonder if earthquakes are really as dramatic as it looks.

No doubt that it's scary.... but after watching those camera angles for the first twenty seconds it looks as if it was deliberately made to look dramatic (even though it was totally unexpected).

Well, I've never been in such a situation so I wouldn't know. What are the chances of getting into such a situation? :|

Alright guys! Hey, this is Project Spartan, I have switched over to this new account.

Okay, got that out there. So... I have a snake. He's a python and he is orange white and red. I feel bad when I have to feed him baby mice though. He's got to be at least 2 - 2½ feet long. :twisted:

I also have a very lazy, 20 pound cat. And a yellow lab and a snapping turtle. OH, and a black moor, too. He is huge though, and I think something's wrong with his swim bladder because he never really swims around, he just sinks to the bottom and waits for food and then swims to the top. And for some reason, he grew out of his black scales and the orange scales the were just on his stomach now cover his entire body. Be back in a bit.

EDIT: ^^ WorldNewser, did you hear the earth quake news bit from AOTS, because I was just watching it and they some some stuff about it and Twitter. Just wondering.

L1ke20N1njasAuraSplats.png

Click my signature to go to my deviantART.