Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

Wait what the ?, lol the lights to my office turn off again. I hate that. If the lights don't see major movement for 60 sec then they turn there selfs of.

I just solved this problem :D Just put it on your desk.

19240qf4.jpg

lol, I don't know, I may end up looking at it for enjoyment and playing with it and not get any work done :P.

We have those motion sensor light switches in the bathrooms here at work.

Don't take too long or you will be sitting on the toilet in the dark. :(

I was tempted to place a sticker on the inside of the restroom door that said:

Toilet cams are for research purposes only.

:shock:

I was tempted to place a sticker on the inside of the restroom door that said:
Toilet cams are for research purposes only.

:shock:

:lol:

I once went to a store or restaurant that said something like the security cams in the bathrooms were viewed by the same sex, so there wouldn't be problem right?

;)

Think about it.

(Btw, that's true. It was soo long ago I can't remember where though.. :?)

Yes, there are a few small flaws with it (template wise) but other than that it works well. Next I just have to figure out IP.Blog and IP.Downloads. They are uploaded, but have substantial problems ;)

Wow! From what it seems, it looks as if Steve Jablonsky's Hell Storm (as heard in the Transformers movie) was the Doctor who Mid Series Trailer Music. :shock:

Huh... never thought that Doctor Who would tack on an American track to a trailer :shock:

Then again.... after finding out that "The Doctor" was dating "The Doctor's Daughter".... well, I'm willing to believe almost anything.

I might've missed something.. but a map for what?

(Speaking of maps, I successfully made one for Battlefield 2! :D)

HL2:DM

It's a co-op map in a style of a js_puzzle map.

Co-op maps are generally places where you have to work as a team to kill overpowered vorts, zombies, antilions, headcrabs and anything else.

Puzzle maps have x amounts of rooms and then a final room which gets unlocked when all of the other rooms are done.

I just tried FastAero 1.2 and it's pretty cool and it's not perfect but it really has evolved since the last time I used it.

In other news, in the next few days, I might just attempt to edit an mp3 by removing all the singing leaving the actual background music. :shock:

In other news, in the next few days, I might just attempt to edit an mp3 by removing all the singing leaving the actual background music. :shock:

If you get good enough, perhaps you could do some Doctor Who clips as well? :lol:

What would you use to do something like that anyway?

Good luck. It's hard enough to make a Sparta Remix in Audacity :D

(you might as well search for the Instrumental version of the song)

_________

In current news, I'm trying to brush up on my CGI skills. So far, the most complex thing I've been able to make is a stretched-out sphere :P

Random thought.

PDN should have its own format for PDN brushes.

That way, we could alienate ourselves from Photoshop.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

And has anybody seen any photo effects besides fade edge,vignette,and film noir?

Good luck. It's hard enough to make a Sparta Remix in Audacity :D

The chances are I will fail somewhat miserably but I'm still going to attempt to try and do it.

The real question is just how miserbaly am I going to fail since I will never have be as good as mi7tgaf or others. . .