Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

The whole keep moving thing is only when you're really cold.. and I still can't agree with it as exhaustion to keep yourself warm just seems silly.

It's hot, rainy, and depressing here...I hate the monsoon...

For some reason all the papers over in the UK were calling the weather in the UK a monsoon, which I don't get, tbh.

Another thing I don't get, while girls will run for shelter when there's a tiny bit of rain. It's water, it isn't going to mess with your hair, and it's only a drizzle.

I love rain, cant wait till winter is over here... We have rain in the summer.

In fact, I'd live in Britain just for the rain and cloudy weather. You should appreciate it more :D .

I can't seem to find it. I'm quite sure I wasn't hallucinating as it was something that stuck out like a sore thumb to me.
Is it possible that the forum in which you saw it in had that Mod installed?
No, no mods were installed at all, bar themes. Unless it was as you said, pre-installed.

I gather you are referring to Yatazen?

^Which doesn't exist anymore.

And like I've said before - I adore rain. It's the only thing that can calm and relax me in seconds. I'm the guy who is running out into his yard and sitting in the rain providing there's no danger involved.

I adore rain

Same here! As long it's not on a Monday or Tuesday because we have to do PE and that itself is bad for me and doing it in the rain is even worse.

^Which doesn't exist anymore.
I've just visited and logged on just fine... I still visit ever week to see if it's ticking over, make sure of no errant spam attacks and stuff.

Simon: partly, also another forum which I have admin rights to.

----

Been to Stanage Edge today with my Geography class (all of three students - dwindle that down to two for next year). Whilst it did rain for the most part, it was a fantastic trip. Absolutely loved it. We did nothing but walk, exhilarating though it was. Walk + rain = fun for all the family. Walking amidst the countryside is joyous in its own right, today's rain helped that.

I won't say 'no' to some sunshine as well.

(Wikipedia does not do justice to Stanage, so go check out Flickr for some extraordinary shots of the area if you're interested.)

I'll upload some photographs to my Photobucket once I've edited them, most of the key places of the trip. I'll also upload them photos of the Holderness Coast trip I spoke of many moons ago. And of the archaeology dig I volunteered with the other month; a small but nice expedition.

Another thing I don't get, while girls will run for shelter when there's a tiny bit of rain. It's water, it isn't going to mess with your hair, and it's only a drizzle.

im a boy before we go on.....

starightened hair+water=unstraightened hair/curly hair

Lol , i have photoshop cs3 extended and its really .. Not overlooking, Hard to find the tools :D

Its fun but i prefer PDN.

My first work :

I hope i may show it? ;)

Chickit.png

That's cool.

I have Photoshop CS3. No extended. (what's the difference anyway?)

And I find it easier to use.. than GIMP. But PDN wins all the way! :)

Although I'm not going to directly link to it, if you can bear the strong "adult theme", it's worth viewing the "You suck at Photoshop" video series on YouTube. However like I said, only watch if you can bear the "strong adult theme." :wink:

In other news, I'm working on my website right now. :P

So, have curly hair:

Curly hair+water=straight hair...

I adore rain

Same here! As long it's not on a Monday or Tuesday because we have to do PE and that itself is bad for me and doing it in the rain is even worse.

Trust me, go to Calcutta in monsoon season, and that'll quickly change your mind. :P

So, have curly hair:

Curly hair+water=straight hair...

than it dries and goes curly again :D

the power of straightners :D

That's cool.

Other than the ability to import and render C4D files and the $250 difference in price, there really isn't one :D

That's cool.

Other than the ability to import and render C4D files and the $250 difference in price, there really isn't one :D

Ah, I figured you could already do that with just CS3.

I learneded sumthing noo tuhhday.

I shoold lern to spell now. :lol:

Oh. How very interesting.. for a month or so it appeared Zymic has murdered my files. After that I just forgot about it completely. I'm a ditz.

I love rain, cant wait till winter is over here... We have rain in the summer.

In fact, I'd live in Britain just for the rain and cloudy weather. You should appreciate it more :D .

Rain ruins plans. I remember when it rained on Go Skateboarding Day (the idea is that everyone goes to skate on that precise day, June 21st), it absolutely sucked.