The <off topic> thread

[obvious]Hey, your sig is animated, commander![/obvious]

<.<

>.>

that's what you meant by you got your APNG sig working, wasn't it? >.<

Yes, yes indeed.

Ufm6Sc.png

Placeholder, new signature under construction.

I'm going to go check out the pictorium threads that I like... I haven't checked them for a while.

Cough.. mine.. Cough

I didn't mean personal threads. (That was a very discreet hint, though :P ) I meant The Image Hospital, and some Image Umbrellas: Realistic Images, Signatures, Avatars, and Logos, and Abstract Images.

I'm going to go check out the pictorium threads that I like... I haven't checked them for a while.

Cough.. mine.. Cough

I didn't mean personal threads. (That was a very discreet hint, though :P ) I meant The Image Hospital, and some Image Umbrellas: Realistic Images, Signatures, Avatars, and Logos, and Abstract Images.

do you hate my sig? :(:)

I'm disappointed. It seems Photobucket doesn't like my APNGs. I even removed some frames (down to 7) plus its less than a MB in size, and Photobucket still stripped it of animation.....

TinyPic worked for me, as you can see.

Ufm6Sc.png

Placeholder, new signature under construction.

Hmmm... I noticed when I was looking at the properties of your sig that it was hosted on tinypic, but I thought that was something like tinyurl. Now that you mentioned it as an image hosting website I tried it.... and it actually works :mrgreen: Kudos, Commander

Funny, its property is detected as a .png, yet its extension is .jpg. Not a complaint, just a little observation, that's all...

Well, I touched up my first APNG:

4vmed4.jpg

Originally, I was going to use this as my sig, but I think it might be too long (time-wise). If I do choose to use an APNG sig, I might shorten it. :wink:

Oh, and if it looks a bit laggy, I did it on purpose (such as the explosion). I did it as a way of emulating a lagging recording. I made the transitions as smooth as I could though...