I'd get a Centro if it had a full web browser, but it's limited to "the mobile Internet" as Apple would say. Opera has a decent "full" browser for Windows Mobile and Symbian phones. Apparently, Opera on the N95 spanks the iPhone's Safari browser [@].

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Hey, I'd love to see Microsoft pushing IE7 if it would cause many to upgrade from 6. And if they actually plant a tree...

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

About Bugster -> Olli

I said Boltbait that he needed to do it or i was going to do a suicide action with a bomb at intel

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.

:shock:

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

Hopefully my change from Mike.Ryan52 to Mike Ryan made sense :P

I've been thinking about changing from usedHONDA to uH, but knowing how forums are, a username has to be at least 3 characters long. I need some ideas...

/uH/ is a possibility...

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

heheuu8.png

:twisted: :twisted:

What's with the picture?

I love this work of art. Not because my name is in it.. definetly not. :o

Hopefully my change from Mike.Ryan52 to Mike Ryan made sense :P

I've been thinking about changing from usedHONDA to uH, but knowing how forums are, a username has to be at least 3 characters long. I need some ideas...

/uH/ is a possibility...

What about..

YouuAech

uuHH

YouuItch ( :P )