This is turning out to be one nice day I think. I got another CoD4 server and it up and running Broadcast 24/7 in HC mode with the game type as TDM.

I just had a job interview and got the job for fixing computers and what not at my college till I go back after summer. I start on the 30th.

My 1st Java programing class is done and over and I think I A++ it.

It a really nice day outside and not raining like it been for the pass 2 weeks.

I just had a good sub.

Got banned from a CoD4 server for playing to good. I was like 70 kills and only 8 deaths so the Admin called me a hack and banned me :roll:. Not my problem he don't know how to aim.

<-- Runs of singing "I'm walking on sunshine" :)

Yesterday was "Kid to Work" day here. So, I brought my daughter to work. She got to do all kinds of fun stuff like clean out my desk and empty my trash!

Just kidding. :D

They plan all kinds of activities and workshops for the kids and she played video games and drew a poster for next year's "Kid to Work" day. One of the games she played was to drive the Intel formula 1 car. THAT looked pretty cool.

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game

Yesterday was "Kid to Work" day here. So, I brought my daughter to work. She got to do all kinds of fun stuff like clean out my desk and empty my trash!

Gosh BoltBait.

I thought you were nice. :cry:

:lol:

Sounds like fun. My mom's work is a bit boring. Buttt there is hundreds of computers there.

:D

MyBB Tutorials, check out my site. :)

Just kidding. :D

They plan all kinds of activities and workshops for the kids and she played video games and drew a poster for next year's "Kid to Work" day. One of the games she played was to drive the Intel formula 1 car. THAT looked pretty cool.

With all that programming and stuff you got her into, maybe next kid to work day you could just let her do your job as you sit back and relax by playing the Intel formula 1 car :P.

I have an animation that one of my friends want to use as an Avatar on his forums, but its to big. Is there a way to make it smaller? When he uses the thumbnail, it freezes the Animation, so I dont know what to do. :? Anyone know how to fix it?

Cloud.png

Clouds well - you can just render them, and then use rotate/zoom to make them looks like a flat plane - as in - the sky.

I've made a moon before - just draw up a cool texture you think will look like a planet/moon, and then use Shpae 3D to make it look spherical. Then add in your own lighting (has less distortion if you do it this way) by duplicating planet layer, silhouetting, or someother method of making it completely black, gaussian blur at a high amount -so that it looks like a shadow, and then move it so that it looks like a shadow on the planet layer.

Not sure if I made sense, see what you can come up with.

EDIT: Here's the moon I made before when someone asked in the old pictorium: (I realize our moon doesn't have an atmosphere, I just went a little over the top sci-fi-ish on this one.)

amoonsmallpt5.png

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

Sounds like a good idea, and there'd be a good amount of diversity between each user's style.

I'd be willing to make something for it - as long everything is completely 100% PDN.

We should have it be a rediculously large canvas size.

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!