Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

okay I think I got it all covered. Brand new M3 sedan in black, and blue. New 135i in black. M5 in black, white, dark blue. And an x6 in dark grey. Oh and some 750i action.

Hey its the end of the quarter so some are marked down... This white M5, loaded, is now only $90,000 :P

On the subject of cars:

I. want. Tata. Nano. [...]

Strange name... and an even stranger appearance. I suppose it's quite efficient?

I'm usually fairly blasé toward the car industry, but occasionally a vehicle will capture my gaze and keep it for a while. Such as the Saturn Sky:

th_saturnsky.jpgth_saturn-sky_sidefront1.jpg

Ihhhhh Tata....ihhhh!!

My other Stepmother has since 4 months this little toy...I was allowed to drive it only one time...ONE! =(

A BMW Z4 Roadster with Hard top....yummi :D

sximage52gf8.jpg

(By the way -- Pepsi is much better than Coke. :-))

'Tis true. Unless you have a craving for cherry in your cola. In which case Cherry Coke pwns (yes, I just wrote pwns) Wild Cherry Pepsi. The latter always tastes watered down...

Found this quote from last Christmas in this thread, and I couldn't agree more.

I'm now working on my most time consuming GIF animation ever . . . so far . . . :)

A raven being shot at with the letters "u, n, f, u, n, n" and "y", and falling to the ground slowly, ever so slowly, whilst drifting away?

:P

aeonix, bennyj, Crazy Man Dan, Gigabot [bot], Google [bot], Google Adsense [bot], Mike Ryan, MSN [bot], Yahoo [bot], Yahoo Slurp [bot], ZizOiz

wow. Mike Ryan is surrounded, three on each side. :shock:

aeonix, bennyj, Crazy Man Dan, Gigabot [bot], Google [bot], Google Adsense [bot], Mike Ryan, MSN [bot], Yahoo [bot], Yahoo Slurp [bot], ZizOiz

wow. Mike Ryan is surrounded, three on each side. :shock:

He's gonna be abducted by search engines!

but so very interesting. :D

the yahoo bot is stalking me. Nearly every time it's on and I'm on, it's behind me. :shock:

>.>

<.<

:P

I'm surrounded by 5 bots now :(

Gigabot [bot], Google [bot], Google Adsense [bot], LFC4EVER, MSN [bot], MSNbot Media, Olli, Rubrica, Yahoo [bot]

P.S. I like the new sig Zizoiz (I'd call you Ziz, but there's another user called Ziz :(:P). excellent drawing of the fox!

I thought it was a kangaroo first, dont ask why!

When one pronounces my name, it almost sounds like the Mandarin Chinese word for purple.

On that topic, AAARGH! I've got my Mandarin Chinese Oral Exam on Monday! Damn you OCR! :evil:

Humph, I need to convert a png into a pdf in as lossless way possible & windows printing service likes to compress it. I'm using windows printing majiggy cos I have a useful little tool that works like a printer but actually coverts stuff to PDF formats. Oh, & before someone suggests it, I just tried Zamzar, it won't convert it :(

Matt: http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Best/pdf-to-png.html Does it help?

On a random note, I was just reading Hurricane Gold, and my mother called me out to do some chores. The part I finished at was where the characters are near a flooded farm. I came back in, but I had forgotten where I was, so I picked a random sentence near where I thought I was (bear in mind I'd also forgotten what was happening, including where the characters where). And the first sentence I find is "There were dead cows floating everywhere, there bodies swelling in the heat.". So now, I've got an image of a world where dead cows float around everywhere, growing in sizee as they move, and when they get too large, they vanish stuck in my head, and I cannot get it out.

I've read Double or Die and "the other one that's not Silverfin which I can't remember the name of" and I#m in the process of reading Hurricane Gold.

vista?: I know! :D