Im back sorry ive been gone. :cry: My girlfriend just left to Europe for 2 weeks =[ Had to spend some time with her. Well im guessing no one noticed i was gone. Huh?

If they didn't, don't feel bad. I'm an old (read: 1+ year) forum user, and nobody notices when I'm gone. That ability comes in handy in real life too. :wink:

Im back sorry ive been gone. :cry: My girlfriend just left to Europe for 2 weeks =[ Had to spend some time with her. Well im guessing no one noticed i was gone. Huh?

If they didn't, don't feel bad. I'm an old (read: 1+ year) forum user, and nobody notices when I'm gone. That ability comes in handy in real life too. :wink:

I actually noticed that you were missing :lol:

Hello Everyone.

Ive been away recently due to the fact of artistic block, and a busy schedule. Tomorrows Grad, Saturday is Mixed Martial Arts Tourny. Then Saturday after is my black belt test. Lets hope I suceed. Anyways anything big I missed?

Hello Everyone.

Ive been away recently due to the fact of artistic block, and a busy schedule. Tomorrows Grad, Saturday is Mixed Martial Arts Tourny. Then Saturday after is my black belt test. Lets hope I suceed. Anyways anything big I missed?

Nothing much - I've wondered where you ran off to, though.

Good luck on the black belt, I used to do martial arts too.

Football>American football

IMHO English Rugby >>>>>>> American Football^^

American Football is the "little kitty" (to avoid the word that starts with a P) version of ye good olde Rugby without body and teeth protections, Go Johnny Wilkinson GO!

Hello Everyone.

Wow congrats! I stopped doing karate after reaching the brown belt because of a severe ellbow injury when I was sixteen... :/

Bye PdN!

I'm off to Photoshop.

Thanks Rick and others for all your help with me and my getting started with graphic design!

I may return someday to the forums or to Paint.NET, but I've found CS3 is better at meeting my needs.

So...

-------MIX_M@N

Bye bye MIX_M@N!

In other news, I've been pulling my hair out (not literally) about a site that I'm making. Luckily, these flaws are simple stupid and somewhat laughable coding mistakes, my latest one is a border around divs which works in IE 6 yet does not in IE7 nor FF3. :?

Ok well I'm at the BMW dealership getting some regular maintenance done to my 325. They say itll take 2 hours :O

I brought my camera ... Any requests? :)

Ye good olde German craftsmanship ;D

...I guess your BMWs over there, were manifactuered in Detroit by hard working non German immigrants xD

Bye PdN!

I'm off to Photoshop.

Thanks Rick and others for all your help with me and my getting started with graphic design!

I may return someday to the forums or to Paint.NET, but I've found CS3 is better at meeting my needs.

So...

-------MIX_M@N

What?!

Noooooo ...

Sorry to see you go Mix Man. You were pretty good at PDN. :P

We'll (or at least I will) miss you, hope you still drop by the forums from time to time. :(

Bye.

I brought my camera ... Any requests? :)
You're in a BMW dealership, you'd be hard-pushed to find something not worth capturing.

But if you pass an X6 by some quirk of fate...

Heck, take one of all, you know you want to.