Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

Though I haven't seen any of the games, I'm still know who's going to win. Spain. Spain rules, and there's nothing you can say that will change that.

Though I haven't seen any of the games, I'm still know who's going to win. Spain. Spain rules, and there's nothing you can say that will change that.

I shall QFT this. So...

QFT

He's a hispanic....oh my god!! Patriotism FTW

Maybe he have never been in spain or such, maybe he isn't even related to a Spaniard, even more to a Mexican or Portuguese from Brazil I believe xD

From now on I call you usedHonda SaƱchez

In your totally, completely, unbiased opinion.

Netherlands vs Portugal IMHO. Why? Because the Dutch frikking rule!

You know that Portugal was just kicked out by some frikking great nation? :-)

Sorry, I messed Portugal and Spain up. They're too close together. Either way: Hup Holland, Hup!

I don't do football, watching or playing. I don't do sports in general very well, so I avoid them all like a pestilence-infected man.

I don't do football, watching or playing. I don't do sports in general very well, so I avoid them all like a pestilence-infected man.

Amen!!!

*Gives Myrddin a hi-five!*

GERMANY!!!!!

We kicked them out!! Germany 3:2 Portugal!!! Yay ;D

Eur08 Semifinals there we are!

...I know you Uncle Sam guys over there don't have anything to do with the real european football and maybe can't even locate one of those countries on a map...but hey!! :X

Awesome, they don't show Euro 2008 over here, but I could find some short highlights on the web. :)

I think LFC4EVER is my new favorite user*.

viewtopic.php?p=188792#p188792

;)

*=this title is guaranteed to last, at least, one hour.

Hey...I complimented your Feather AND Reflection plugin a while ago! 1+1=2!

2!

EDIT: Sorry for double post :oops:

EDIT2: You gotta be insane to find football boring! East Bengal FC FTW!

Football>American football, in my opinion. But that's not very unbiased as I have a grudge against American football, from being part of a band that had to sit hours in the cold to play occasionally for a game that only about a sixth of us had any interest in. :?

[sarcasm]Oh, poor me [/sarcasm] :P

Sorry, and I mean no offense whatsoever, but after googling it, American Football seems like a Rugby knockoff...I remember this guys sig a while back that had to do with it..."Kevlar Armor" or something..?

Oh, don't feel bad. You've been my favorite user before.
Ouch, that must mean you loathe me as I've usually been the only one to openly speak against Feather in favour of alternatives. Not to mention them again, but the likes of Alpha Mask and the numerous anti-aliasing plugins have been mentioned as said alternatives...

;)

Ooo, a numbness in my left arm matches the same feeling from earlier in my right foot.

That's beside the point, I'd more like to know how you procured a personal item of mine to connect your doll to me.

I'd more like to know how you procured a personal item of mine to connect your doll to me.

I have friends...

... in low places. :twisted: