I like your sig, max, did you make it on PDN?

100% PdN. I started with the line/curves tool and drew different alphamasks, then I used the object outline plugin and transparency gradients for the glass parts, added some light reflections and created the wolfram wire and the screw with Ash's chrome tutorial and the wobble plugin. It was done after 20 minutes of thinking and 30 minutes of hard working whilst watching Euro 2008.

Special thanks to the guy who invented the Align Object plugin :)

Visit my gallery for the big version.

|

|

V

I like your sig, max, did you make it on PDN?

100% PdN. I started with the line/curves tool and drew different alphamasks, then I used the object outline plugin and transparency gradients for the glass parts, added some light reflections and created the wolfram wire and the screw with Ash's chrome tutorial and the wobble plugin. It was done after 20 minutes of thinking and 30 minutes of hard working whilst watching Euro 2008.

Special thanks to the guy who invented the Align Object plugin :)

Visit my gallery for the big version.

|

|

V

Now that a tutorial I would like to see as the result is so good.

I really should make a blog post about the best cell phones in the market (ignoring their prices). The 3 that I can think of at this moment would be the Nokia N95 8GB ($500), the iPhone [16GB unlocked] ($650), and the HTC Touch Diamond ($700). The N95 8GB is the all-in-one smartphone-camera [5MP]-media player-gaming device, the iPhone.... is the iPhone, and the Touch Diamond is all around awesome [for starters, it has double the pixels you get with an iPhone].

______

In other news, I'm happy to see that MySpace has finally revamped their website. Much easier on the eyes.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Well, I've had a wonderful week so far - it's work experience week at my school, and I was sent packing off to John Lewis, the country's leading large department store, in Audio-Visual! I've spent the past 4 days selling laptops, MP3 players, TV sets and many more items of consumer electronics to the elder generation of this country, who, in their infinite wisdom know nowhere else to buy that first laptop than the local department store... I'm not complaining though, I'm having a whale of a time: the people are nice, the work is enjoyable; every day I sell products I am passionate about, and the food is bloody amazing! It's an absolutely great job, and my only complaint is that it's not long enough. Added to that, I can finally log on to the display model computers that they have out!

Lorenz_84_signature_by_PhillipsJ2.png

"I am the anarchist, I am the antichrist, I am the walrus, G'JOO G'GOO G'JOOB!"

I dig a pygmy, by Charles Hawtree and the Deaf Aids. Phase One, in which Doris gets her oats.

~John Lennon

Weird thing just happened. I was on Songbird, I double clicked on the title for Disturbed's song "Criminal", and thought "maybe I'll play some Coldplay next", and it suddenly started playing Viva La Vida, even though I clearly clicked on Criminal. It's like a glitch, yet a psychic glitch... freaky.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

GERMANY!!!!!

We kicked them out!! Germany 3:2 Portugal!!! Yay ;D

Eur08 Semifinals there we are!

...I know you Uncle Sam guys over there don't have anything to do with the real european football and maybe can't even locate one of those countries on a map...but hey!! :X

I think this 'uncle sam' dosen't have anything to do with any sport, thank you. :roll:

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]

GERMANY!!!!!

We kicked them out!! Germany 3:2 Portugal!!! Yay ;D

Eur08 Semifinals there we are!

...I know you Uncle Sam guys over there don't have anything to do with the real european football and maybe can't even locate one of those countries on a map...but hey!! :X

Spain vs Germany final.

I watched you guys score your first two goals with about 3 minutes in between. :D

Was 4 minutes actually :P

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.