*Fixed*

I'm going through a phase where I love correcting people's grammar.
I've been there, done that, bought the 'pedantic' t-shirt. I sold mine eventually on ebay, it didn't suit me anymore.
As for the comment, I mean the thoughts thing.
Ah, right! I thought you meant the 'I'm sorry, I'm so sorry' comment. I was about to say "'tis not mine". Yes, right, my penchant for purposely getting the wrong end of the stick with people's non-specific comments.
If I register for Zymic Free Web Hosting, will I be able to purchase a custom .com domain but still stay as "free member"?

See This:

We give away free custom .com, .net, .org and .info domain names to website owners who have a quality website hosted with us. Instead of having one of our sub-domains such as name.99k.org you can have the chance to own your own custom http://www.name.com domain name. Unlike our monthly cash competition you do not need a website with lots of visitors to win a domain name reward, instead you need a website which meets the following requirements:

[imgflt=left]http://www.zymic.com/images/hosting-free-domain.png[/imgflt]

* Attractive unique website layout design

* Quality web content and information

* Been hosted with Zymic for 30 days

Feature momentarily down. Should be back up by 23.03.2008 Sorry for any inconvenince.

KaHuc.png
Am I right that 110mb force you to pay for SQL support? :shock:

With good reason, apparently.

Unlike every other free host out there who offers free MySQL (and this being the servers biggest resource killer, hence greatly slowing down server for everyone), we don't!

Here's why...

FACT: Do NOT ever signup to a free host that offers free MySQL. Because we know from first hand experience that sites will be slow as snail with constant downtimes -- especially during peak traffic hours (when most people are visiting your site).

Bottom line: Your forum, CMS, or blog script will take ages to show it's pages and you'll keep loosing visitors by the truckloads each day! Infact it only takes 3 months on average from the time a free host is created to experience extreme downtimes and slowness. Because by this time they'll have so many accounts who are all demanding MySQL that it would be like attempting to run a 500 meter relay wearing a pair of 20kg shoes.

tagflowsig.png

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I am a disco dancer. +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I am not a 110mb fanboy (I am a trap17 fanboy though :P ), but you don't need SQL for everything. For example cutenews.ru and Flatpress both don't need mySQL. Free hosts are supposed to be for a few HTML+CSS pages, maybe a dabble of PHP in there--if you want any more, than you should just get a paid host.

tagflowsig.png

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I am a disco dancer. +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+