Sign in to follow this  
usedHONDA

The <off topic> thread

Noo! We've lost another one ... :cry:

Don't worry, you haven't lost me :wink:

EDIT: Is photobucket down? If it's not, I'm seriously gonna murder my laptop here and now :evil:

I hear from some that installing FF3 to the same directory as the old FF2 installation can cause problems.

It worked! *Kisses Dan* I moved the old Mozilla Firefox folder from Program Files to My Documents, and now it will install! Yay! Now I can stop using IE, finally.

EDIT: Is photobucket down? If it's not, I'm seriously gonna murder my laptop here and now :evil:

Aww, thanks worldnewser. :P We gotta stick together.

And PB works just fine for me. :o Tape that stabbing for me will ya?

In other news:

Fx3.png

P.S. I keep getting mySQL errors with the forums. Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't. It says "Too many connections (1040)." But most of the time it goes away when I refresh. Anyone else experiencing this?

Well, my FireFox sig is only for a few hours. I'll be changing it soon as Spain are going to play Greece - who'll get slaughtered.

P.S. I use IE7 anyway, but FF3 is quite cool (not enough to lure me away from IE7).

My dog is on my lap right now (he is a semi-small dog, thirty-ish pounds, he's not really a lap dog) with his head in the crook of my elbow and I'm petting him like I'm the Godfather. It's quite fun, actually.

Sorry. Just thought you guys should know that. :twisted:

Aww, thanks worldnewser. :P We gotta stick together.

And PB works just fine for me. :o Tape that stabbing for me will ya?

In other news:

Fx3.png

P.S. I keep getting mySQL errors with the forums. Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't. It says "Too many connections (1040)." But most of the time it goes away when I refresh. Anyone else experiencing this?

You cannot stop what cannot be controlled. :twisted:

I'm experiencing the same problem too. :( :?

In other news:

Fx3.png

You cannot stop what cannot be controlled. :twisted:

Well, at least you're not getting in on it. There's still hope!

@LFC: It stopped now for me.

Looks like some people are having fair shares of errors today....

I'm taping up my laptop while typing this :P So now PB is working decently. My only qualm out there is that the ad space is full of cute little error messages. I have adblock plus, so It's not like I see ads, but now I'm seeing "error spam" which cannot be hidden :x Just a tad frustrating. I've also had FF3 crash on me a few times for apparently no reason (fortunately it only occurs when I close the browser. It closes, and then tells me it crashed :| I mean, I didn't do anything but close it....)

Oh, and for all you FF3 fans keeping track of making it the most downloaded program on its release, thought you'd like to know that I ended up re-downloading FF3 about four times in my frenzy trying to find a way to fix it :)

EDIT: Never mind. Error Spam magically gone :D

Posting from Firefox 3! It is also very early in the morning, for me. But I couldn't leave without playing around on it. There aren't many themes for FF3, but there are a lot of add-ons that work for it.

Olli, you have a HUGE sig area - do you really need to doublespace your lines between text?

In other news - I use IE8! :mrgreen:

That's....kinda weird.

yesterday, when I would come onto the forums, I'd be redirected to some search site...

wassupwitdat

[i'm speaking gangsta today]

Like many others, I'm now having to go through the awkward process of updating add-ons with FF3. :x I've managed to get a build copy of TMP as well as Firebug so take that - stupid compatibility error message!

Photobucket still seems to work for me

I thought it got hacked apparently :|

You mean.. you're not sure what your own thoughts are? These must be troubled times, my compatriot. Alack, one must know oneself to help oneself... I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, but I cannot help you. Ten points to the person who knows who uses that quote a lot. And don't use help like wikiquote!