The <off topic> thread

That's classified information.

At least tell me how many parts I've killed already . . . please . . . pretty please . . . :)

People these days =] im new to this forum and ive been on paint.net a while but felt like joining and try to get popular i dont think its gonna work ive made one tutorial so far here it is.viewtopic.php?t=24834

Please comment it :cry:

Please be patient. If you're expecting people to reply to you instantly, then that's jusr stilly. Give it time. As for the tut, while it's bsic, it's quite a nice effect when more is added to it. Well done.

@Laces: Don't try to become popular - that will be the biggest downfall your make.

Edit:

Oh, and I forgot to ask ~ Would anyone like me to start a new FC? I don't mind, but I need at least a few participants...

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]

@Laces: Don't try to become popular - that will be the biggest downfall your make.

How will it be a downfall?

You shouldn't try to be popular at anything, in life or on the internet. It's just not a good practice to get into.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

How will it be a downfall?

You shouldn't try to be popular at anything, in life or on the internet. It's just not a good practice to get into.

Yeah you are right buddies? And will you please send me a link to your a sig i wanna make something like that in blue =]

ive just made a new siggy

its built to match my da avi and id but in red :D and its a lot more complicated :D

Mhhm i like your signature right now. It kind of has an aurora effect =]

the sig was originaly mde to match a project for msc10 but the project didnt work :D lol

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

ive just made a new siggy

its built to match my da avi and id but in red :D and its a lot more complicated :D

Mhhm i like your signature right now. It kind of has an aurora effect =]

the sig was originaly mde to match a project for msc10 but the project didnt work :D lol

Omg nice new sig! you should have done light blue or red ( you did red) What plug ins did you use border and shapes?

Yeah you are right buddies? And will you please send me a link to your a sig i wanna make something like that in blue =]

I apologize but this wasn't created in Paint.NET and I like to keep my uniqueness. ;)

Thanks!

Actually, no. I didn't even use a custom brush. The sig was made with lines, the brush tool, the gradient tool, rectangle select, fill, alpha mask, and gaussian blur, and a little bit of zoom blur as well.

Looks like it, though, doesn't it? :)

Click on my signature image for my gallery | hmmmm...

I bark at birds when they are annoying. It typically scares them off. :D

Coming from you, this dosen't surprise me. :lol:

:lol:

Wow. I didn't think I had posted that weird of comments yet.

I shook a squirrel out of a tree once, because it was eating my seed pods.

wait...that's a fox! There's a family of foxes living on the other side of my block. The kits are adorable.

Click on my signature image for my gallery | hmmmm...