The <off topic> thread

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am now a high school graduate.

congrats :D

well our art teacher wants us to go to the computer room that has photoshop and do some photo editing on a picture of ourselves using liquify...well i used gimp and i edited quite a few pictures and ive found im ok at i warp(liquify) :D

ive actually started to find that gimp is pretty powerfull :D

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

I fixed my iGoogle theme up a lot. Added a footer, changed the link/text color about 80 times (and you still can't see it, any suggestions?), changed the size of the bricks in the background (smaller), and did some other minor things. Here it is: Clicky.

Tell me what you think of it, and if I could change anything to make it better, before I submit it to Google.

Hullo!

A technical malfunction in our Internet router deprived us from surfing the Web for an entire week. 'Tis now fixed!

Now, have a missed a good banning whilst I've been absent?

As far as I am aware, no - but, you have missed two unfunny jokes! :D I've managed to kill another part of Yata with my unfunny jokes.

Hullo!

A technical malfunction in our Internet router deprived us from surfing the Web for an entire week. 'Tis now fixed!

Now, have a missed a good banning whilst I've been absent?

As far as I am aware, no - but, you have missed two unfunny jokes! :D I've managed to kill another part of Yata with my unfunny jokes.

I'm probably going to be murdered by next week at this rate.

And welcome back my favorite medieval oracle!

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]

That's classified information.

At least tell me how many parts I've killed already . . . please . . . pretty please . . . :)

People these days =] im new to this forum and ive been on paint.net a while but felt like joining and try to get popular i dont think its gonna work ive made one tutorial so far here it is.viewtopic.php?t=24834

Please comment it :cry:

People these days =] im new to this forum and ive been on paint.net a while but felt like joining and try to get popular i dont think its gonna work ive made one tutorial so far here it is.viewtopic.php?t=24834

Cool tutorial, I swear I've seen someone make a wallpaper using a similar design to that. . .

Cool tutorial, I swear I've seen someone make a wallpaper using a similar design to that. . .

Thank you vista? =] can you post to on it saying it's nice or something or no?