The <off topic> thread

I like tea. With milk or no, sometimes honey, sometimes sugar. I prefer berry teas; blackberry is my current favorite.

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

I was worried about what the video really was, but my mother was behind me so I didn't watch it. :P

I liked that one Blooper.

"Always live as if your mother is looking over your shoulder, and you will automatically know if something you are about to do is right or wrong." That would take a lot of stress out of making hard choices in life."

FUNNIEST video I've ever seen on youtube.

Watch it. You won't be disappointed! :D

While I know it'll be funny without watching it, I think the video the guy is watching isn't exactly appropiate for this forum now, do you?

Considering you don't even see the video.. would that matter? :roll:

MyBB Tutorials, check out my site. :)

While I know it'll be funny without watching it, I think the video the guy is watching isn't exactly appropiate for this forum now, do you?

Actually, I found the video exceptionally un-funny. Just some guy overreacting, then speeding up the tape so his voice was pitched up. Meh.

As to the video he's watching in the video, definitely not family-friendly. I considered removing the link, but honestly, if we moderated everything that leads somewhere that suggests something that could lead someone to search for something of their own volition that could turn up something inappropriate, there's not much on the Internet we'd allow. Basically, the video itself is not offensive, and if the viewer decides to search to find out more, we can't control that.

That being said, kids, don't search.

If you think the video D@lton linked to is inappropriate, you guys are still free to flag posts for things other than Galleria submissions, you know. ;)

Considering you don't even see the video.. would that matter? :roll:

Any kid could click the link, wonder what it is he's watching, head over to Google, and scar themselves for life. Doesn't that matter? :roll:

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

Anyone who values their life should NOT watch that video. I'm serious. Unless you want to gorge your eyes out with sporks, then don't.

Another subject:

I'm out of school! Woohoo! No more egomaniac, moronic teachers for me!

Three more years... I can't wait. Next year will be my 10th year and I'm hoping I can motivate myself to work ahead so I can graduate early. Show all those little buggers I used to go to school with that hate me ;)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]

Another subject:

I'm out of school! Woohoo! No more egomaniac, moronic teachers for me!

Three more years... I can't wait. Next year will be my 10th year and I'm hoping I can motivate myself to work ahead so I can graduate early. Show all those little buggers I used to go to school with that hate me ;)

I got out wednesday! :D

So, your a grade ahead of me ey?

edit;;

whatever. i removed the link.. if it really caused that much of a problem. You might wanna remove the link in your quoted posts..

MyBB Tutorials, check out my site. :)