The <off topic> thread

Was experimenting earlier with some code to make selection union/difference markedly faster. And I could even add intersection as a combine mode too.

Intersection mode would be very awesome. ;)

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

Tell you what, when I do get Mario Kart Wii I'll challenge you :wink:

I just got a Wii this weekend, and ATM I only have Brawl. I'd take on anyone though :)

Yea, I'm really behind when it comes to gaming. The last console I owned before that was the N64 :|

And I'm still in school right now....grr.

It isn't as bad as you think it will be.

Actually...I think it's a nicer place than middle school...

:D

On a completely different note, I have noticed that the rants thread has slightly over 3 times the pages as the sanctuary. Interesting...

Click on my signature image for my gallery | hmmmm...

On a completely different note, I have noticed that the rants thread has slightly over 3 times the pages as the sanctuary. Interesting...

But the Rants thread has been here more than 3 times as long.

1. Or maybe its because more people are angry/annoyed than happy?

2. I think you should be given a supply of tranquilizer darts whenever you have a child. They give you diapers and several other things when you leave the hospital, why not tranquilizer darts? :shock:

PryoTypeSig.png

I'm so freaking happy. [...]

I'm fairly gladsome m'self. I've obtained a practically new Ampeg BA-112 bass amp for the grand price of $115. The guitar player who was selling it wanted to try the bass out for his digital recording (or something like that). In any case, he didn't like it (playing the bass, that is ), and decided to sell the amp he had only played on 10 times or so.

Brand new, it usually sells in the $300-$400 range. He even knew that it was a steal!

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

Awesome ... I found the cause of what was causing the pathological performance problem in the selection union/difference code (err, in the new code I was trying).

Now selection union/difference is smooth as butter. Seriously. It's awesome. Next I should add that intersection mode ...

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

I'm fairly gladsome m'self. I've obtained a practically new Ampeg BA-112 bass amp for the grand price of $115. The guitar player who was selling it wanted to try the bass out for his digital recording (or something like that). In any case, he didn't like it (playing the bass, that is ), and decided to sell the amp he had only played on 10 times or so.

Brand new, it usually sells in the $300-$400 range. He even knew that it was a steal!

Aw, I want an Ampeg sooo bad :cry: , this is all I have for now:

070303_yes.jpg

It's a peice-o-bloody potato and the only the cool about it is the slant back design of the enclosure, I'm thinking about just keeping it and throwing a better head and speaker in it. It does sound pretty cool if you mic the back ports though :mrgreen:

Puteulanus___Jake2k_by_Club_PaintDotNET.png

^Click to visit my Flickr Gallery^

Hmm, that might do quite nicely... although good heads are expensive (duh). I played on a nice head the other day... it had some built-in effects, including chorus, sub-synth, overcharge, my personal favorite - bass-synth, and a few others I believe. I don't remember what it was called, but I do know that it was $600 new.

I wish you could have an ampeg too... they're really nice to play with. :(

Show-off images:

AmpegBA112Big.jpg

AmpegBA112Panel.jpg

39lbs. of awesomeness.

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

Have a few pics of my new toy, I ordered it yesterday & I'm expecting it anytime...

This one is too large for the forum

1117266378783f4bb5e8fc3f4c594fe7.jpg

9785_md.jpg

It's a very sexy bit of kit :D

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D