The <off topic> thread

What? No, I dont hate you. Ironically, the only person on my Enemy list is that one user who, err, put dung on your head. And he became my enemy just for that reason. You have all of my respect BoltBait, even if we dont see eye to eye on some situations.

signature.png

Yes, really. To be down to Earth honest, I think we have some of the best mods on these forums. CMD adds nearly every BBCode request I make, Ash always helps me out with my images, D.A has done plenty of useless stuff for me, Myrddin is very kind is always PMing me reassuring that he is always ready to listen, and you, well you err, you changed my username for me. No, just kidding BoltBait, you are a good moderator and have done more for me than just changed my username and a good example is CodeLab. Regardless of how much I have to learn about programming and using Paint.NET's Effects API you always respond to my PMs of questions. In fact, there are very few users I completely dislike, and only a limited few of those have major roles on these forums.

signature.png

Yes, really. To be down to Earth honest, I think we have some of the best mods on these forums. CMD adds nearly every BBCode request I make, Ash always helps me out with my images, D.A has done plenty of useless stuff for me, Myrddin is very kind is always PMing me reassuring that he is always ready to listen, and you, well you err, you changed my username for me. No, just kidding BoltBait, you are a good moderator and have done more for me than just changed my username and a good example is CodeLab. Regardless of how much I have to learn about programming and using Paint.NET's Effects API you always respond to my PMs of questions. In fact, there are very few users I completely dislike, and only a limited few of those have major roles on these forums.

Where i live we call that Sliming. Always speak good of better people then you. :)

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.

I gotta say i like M.R. idea cause I feel like its a tighter community here then one could ever achieve on DeviantArt since its such a large site with so many members. It's kinda like family here, and I would take someones comment or criticism more to mind here then anywhere else.

Puteulanus___Jake2k_by_Club_PaintDotNET.png

^Click to visit my Flickr Gallery^

Guys, do you think it would be cool if I made a "Show your Workspace" thread? In it, you'd post pictures of where your computer is, like the desk it's on. I think it would be kind of like the "Show yourself!" thread, because you'd get a glimpse of the other forum members' style. (Messy, neatfreak, outdated computer, command center desk, cluttered dark corner, etc.)

What does your Web Browser have that my Web Browser doesnt?
A certain vulpine as a part of its branding? A larger user-base? A more efficient memory management system, even?

:P

Shadows in the logo that AREN'T highlighted...

Hey, your turning my admission against me. :P

Myrddin: Lies, Lies, Lies! :evil: Shunnnnnnnnnnn-uh!

tagflowsig.png

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I am a disco dancer. +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

Dear Yatagratsu,

You have been granted a registered license of ConvertHelper to be used with DownloadHelper.

Copy this code into the input field that opens when you select 'Register Conversion' in DownloadHelper.

Yours sincerely,

The DownloadHelper Team

Woohoo! That's great, now I can convert to all the other formats.

This is probably making no sense to no one, so here's the situation:

I'm beta-testing the newest beta of Download Helper, a video download extension for FF. The beta allows of automatic conversion after download, and without a license you can't convert to MP3 and a few other things. I gave them some good feedback and was given this privilege :D

Made my morning.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]

Have any item of interest or importance occurred in the last eight days?

Perhaps Myrddin has locked his first thread by now...

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

sabrown has it on the nail-head. I do try to be nice about my lockings, though; I'm new to the game and I don't want to appear power-mad from the onset.

Mike's topic was by request, otherwise I wouldn't have touched it.

Ash shh, I will be banned before we all know it by Myrddin :shock:.

//Off Topic

I took 15 mins out of my day to replace the iFrames on DEXTUT (Don't take that as yelling, It spelled in caps, it not Dextut, or dextut, or DexTut. It all caps)

So now when you view the website it should fit on your screen. Wow took me a year to stop being lazy and just fix it. I plan to get rid of the tables by 2010. Tomorrow I may start working on a new layout as the white and blue is getting old. May be seeing me in the website thread :wink: looking for pointers on the layout.

You could've used Divs and PHP include or require... Why go through all the trouble of making tables?

I answered that way back. It not like I wanted to do them that way but I had to do them that way.

viewtopic.php?p=176264#p176264

That one of the reasons I plan to redo the layout at some point. But right now I got a to much programing to do in Java. I got to learn this coruse in 6 weeks instead of 6 months. That a lot of stuff to take in. I got 3 weeks done now and who knows how much I got left to learn. I wish I could of did it when it was offered for the 6 months.