The <off topic> thread

Heh, I got Rock Band today!

It's awesome, although the guitar strum bar feels a bit plastic to me, and dosen't really seem part of the controller.

I know, I use my GH3 Guitar instead f the RB one. And I have to play Guitar or Bass because I can't sing, and I'm not cordinated enough to play the drums. 8)

Drums are definetely the hardest. Another thing I hate about the guitar is that either the strap is too small, or I haven't been wearing the strap right. But, the weird thing is, I'm wearing it the same as I did for GH3, and that worked fine.

I'm adding emo_pop() to my common JS functions.

I'm serious. I will :P

:lol:

All join SkyChat to see the emo pop! :)

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.

Now that I've got: http://unfunnyjokes.zxq.net , I'm trying to put my jokes back there but the more I think about them, the more I seem to forget about the ones I posted here. :( Still, soon I'll remember most of them.

I even tortured my history teacher on Friday with one of my unfunny jokes! :D

He's killed another innocent! Quickly, hide the children!

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]

Now that I've got: http://unfunnyjokes.zxq.net , I'm trying to put my jokes back there but the more I think about them, the more I seem to forget about the ones I posted here. :( Still, soon I'll remember most of them.

I even tortured my history teacher on Friday with one of my unfunny jokes! :D

He's killed another innocent! Quickly, hide the children!

And I tortured my HOY/DT teacher! :D

I have an idea for a thread, to act as a sort of an antithesis against Vista's bl£%($%^&$*^$£%"$% awful jokes: how's about a thread for actual funny jokes? We've got a thread for hatred, a thread for happiness and a thread for ramblings, but no thread for pure sheer laughter. How's about it?

Obviously there will be rules, but to what extent? Obviously no racism, sexism, homophobias or suchlike, but should this be to the extent that we can't talk about married life or religion? Where should they stop?

Lorenz_84_signature_by_PhillipsJ2.png

"I am the anarchist, I am the antichrist, I am the walrus, G'JOO G'GOO G'JOOB!"

I dig a pygmy, by Charles Hawtree and the Deaf Aids. Phase One, in which Doris gets her oats.

~John Lennon

YOU'VE WON AN IPHONE!!! CONGRATS!!! lulz

No really...get an adblocker ;-) Life's better with it. And faster.

Well we did have FF with AdBlocker Pro, but then our computer exploded. Now we're stuck with my dad's IE-using laptop, which he doesn't let us download anything onto. Therefore, he won't let us have an adblocker. Read: he won't let us have something that will greatly benefit him and us. :roll:

Well we did have FF with AdBlocker Pro, but then our computer exploded. Now we're stuck with my dad's IE-using laptop, which he doesn't let us download anything onto. Therefore, he won't let us have an adblocker. Read: he won't let us have something that will greatly benefit him and us. :roll:

What about editing the hosts file?

KaHuc.png